97 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Universe Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 gabsimom's post

Well this was an interesting start to the show-i didn't know that there was 9th symbols address that mean you can travel different glaxeies but what a ship. it does look a lot bigger than Atlantis so I'm impressed but i be interested in seeing what type of enemies they will come across there better be  up to stargate standards.

As to the crew I'm less than impressed but I'm going give it time to develop, none of them have impressed me much in this episode. i kind knew guy with heart condition sacrifice himself for his daughter.

Now there visit different galaxies i can't wait to see who they meet.

For the pilot it had everything any fan would expect however for those who watching this series for a lot longer might be more critical than new fan who never seen the series.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Atlantis doesn't do SG-1 any justice   

Nothing can beat the original because everything evolves from that series

Reply 7#7 waterlilybarb's post

To me they really need to prove themselves in a difficult situation

what is your take on when those flashes happen?

i honestly not sure i haven't figured it out but it's one things i can't wait to find out.
Quote:
  Robert Carlyle as Dr. Rush is great
He's no O'neal or sheppard which is what disappoints me about him . i honestly don't like him as the leader i liked that guy injured during escape with his leg.

Reply 11#11 carlorica's post

there are guest star-there are only going make brief appearances

Reply 15#15 gabsimom's post

The problem i can't picture Daniel as the leader

air (3)

Well this ok episode not as exciting as last week but we learnt a little bit about some of character so stones transport you back earth in that person body.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-11-2009 21:54  
That was risky putting his arm through the gate to stop the jump
why was it a risk there was a safety precaution prevent it from closing.

Reply 24#24 kellemanske's post

Well yeah but remember in stargate only way that dangerous if the shield had failed. if it did he would lost his arm.  

Reply 26#26 superhero's post

Yeah it not suppose copy of Stargate it suppose deal darker moral concept stargate

Quote:
did ya'll catch the end of this last episode a little ship took off of our ship, no idea where it came from or who was on it.
Yes i had question about that but we will find out soon-nice catch

darkness

most people might thought this was boring episode but i thought this was a good way for them to introduce some newer character we haven't seen in last few episode.

Episode 5

Talk about reversal of fortune   who would of thought the ship was solar-powered

it just been added

At present moment as I'm typing this only first 3 episodes have added we expect next 2 updated very shortly

Quote:
What I didn't understand was why they didn't just use the flying camera to shut the door, no one would have had to die.  All they had to do was have the camera float over the button until they were all out of the room and then just use the remote control to lower it onto the button.
Because it had biological sensor that couldn't be by-passed i.e if use the camera it would of shut it had living thing that pressed the button. it's safeguard prevent ship from automatically launching themselves.

Reply 44#44 slade01's post

Well it good thing there only stretch it out for 1 episode unlike air episode which stretch for 3 episodes

Water

This is the first episode i actually felt like it was a Stargate episode mainly because of good story-line. Those water-species on board were draining the water supply i'm surprise ship couldn't detect them   .  the ice craven in on scott was great

Earth

Well talk about mis-use the stones   the ending with guy going to the guy's wife house is bad .

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Yes it was confusing when they first start using it.

Time

Well this was very unfilling episode i mean the ending really made you think -is that best they could come up with for ending-i could written a better ending-i felt a bit cheated by the ending

97 12345
Thread