Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Universe Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 bala's post

LIke her skin will turn all scaley and she'll mutate into something....that's a shame. She's pretty.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Here the photos

I can't find anymore

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Wow.  Thanks Bala.  Those are great.

--did you get my email??

Reply 7#7 arksongbird80's post

nope, i didn't  

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Thanks,

I don't see commercials or look for promos online, so most of the time I am pretty much in the dark with things that might happen

Reply 9#9 sanggye's post

Well that problem before anyone ask yes the first photo look like a wedding  but it isn't clear who it is.

i am not going to tell you what the other fans think she is because i refuse to believe it

2x01 Intervention (3)

It was nice to see Scott and Greer had survived last season cliffhanger and Rush was playing a dangerous game, TJ losing the baby was tragic

Aftermath

Well Rush still taking risk sending those guys to the planet leading to one of them dying and keeping it a secret is cause problem.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

That was a really Sad and depressing episode.....I got nothing else

Reply 13#13 arksongbird80's post

Just Rush being Rush, he's not going to change.  It was a shame that they couldn't work something out with the Alliance prisoners.

Reply 14#14 sanggye's post

they did some of them are staying

Reply 15#15 bala's post

a few, most got dropped

Reply 12#12 bala's post

That was one hell of a shuttle crash all because of Rush's miscalculation but him secretly gaining access to the ship's hidden bridge and seeing Gloria was interesting but it was a shame about Riley

Awakening

Well another alien race, i didn't take them to be really hostile.  Heck, The SGU guys were basically caught siphoning gas from their ride.  They only knocked em unconscious and then didn't let them back on the ship.

ok finally got round to watching the first two episodes. the first episode was kind of predictable but good. also a little confusing with tj's vision thing. the second episode was really good loved the drama of the whole thing. col young killing riley was so intense was hard to watch but also couldnt look away.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 19#19 angel-87's post

That's the problem with sci-fi it can be very confusing

Awakenings

Well i thought it was obvious they wouldn't get back to Earth but finally some Aliens

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I don't find scifi to be anymore confusing than any other show .  TJ's vision does kind of fall in with what the people that stayed on that world were looking for, ie, the world was put there for them.

Yes Aliens, but are we going to see them soon and I wish Rush would come clean or at last act like he has just recently discovered that he can access the Ancient database

Reply 22#22 sanggye's post

Same here i am sci-fi fan like yourself but i am not a Trekkie

Those people are nutters

Reply 21#21 bala's post

It would be to early for them to get back to earth and i think it's about time that Rush comes clean

Thread