Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Universe Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 101#101 bala's post

Rush and Amanda trying to be together physically was interesting and with McKay and Woolsey it was a nice link to Atlantis

The Hunt

Trust Eli accidental freeze somebody and trying hide it from Rush was rather amusing since he found when a scan .

Mmm another nothing really happened story. I hate it when its just a by the side episode. The writers better start to pull it out of the hat or its dead for sure.

Reply 107#107 casper27's post

I think they know it's over wait for it to get canned

But it could be so much better. I could take the rains of the show and steer it in a great direction. Stop the luvvy duvvy stuff and add more alien encounters, a few more galactic firefights, add a sprinkling of hope of return and a dusting of the meanining of life and the white noise and your there..

Also bring laura vandervoort in and you cannot go wrong

Reply 109#109 casper27's post

Here the problem to do what you want, would cost too much money for CGI?. I suppose make up department could help with Alien. i completely agree about Stop the luvvy duvvy stuff but it look like the majority writer are female

And laura vandervoort got to be a ratings success with her in..
Whats your new avatar from, its killing me.

Reply 112#112 casper27's post

I think it's the vampire diaries...maybe.

the luuuuuvy duuuuuvy stuff was suppose to be a different route remember.  SG1 and Atlantis went the alien route and they wanted different.  See how well THAT turned out!! HAHAHAHA
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 113#113 arksongbird80's post

Yes, it's the vampire diaries..

Craig so do you like it or hate it ?

Reply 106#106 bala's post

The freezing was quick but finishing his conversation when released was a nice touch and that creature was quick for his size

Reply 115#115 codebreaker's post

Well given this was sci-fi show it was believable

Reply 114#114 bala's post

I like it, I actually thought it was from Supernatural and that was Dean. I havnt seen any of Vampire Diaries but may eventually get around to it.

@ arksongbird80
Yeah it really did not turn out too good. They should know by now what us Scifi heads like and if they don't well they should have asked

Reply 116#116 bala's post

I like the small detail when he was unfrozen he carried on his shouting as if he was just paused

Hope

Quote:
yes Chole is pretty, but I think Gin is too.  It's the red hair.  But then again, what women like and what men like....
I think Gin is much more prettier than Chloe.  I liked that they brought her back somewhat, but I am still very mad that they killed her off.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 4-5-2011 15:17  
Yeah it really sucks that Gin is now in quarantine.  Eli having to do it was harsh.
Dr Mckay was great  
Again Eli gets the shaft.  Cool to see Mckay.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Loved this last episode, Seeing Aliens even if they are deer was nice for a change. and the predator being intelligent life was weird. The guns and other tech didn't give them away but a simple camp fire in the cave did. Wasn't there a fire at the campsite too?

Reply 121#121 gabsimom's post

Yea , fire= intelligent, while communication, tracking and cooperation within in a species doesn't     It was a decent episode though.

Cool another good episode. Now that Stargate Universe is finally getting to the meat of the stargate we all wanted it is cancelled. So Mad!!

Reply 123#123 gabsimom's post

Yeah but i wasn't sure what to make of this episode so what are they going do all those extra people draining destiny resources?.

Thread