Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Universe Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 63#63 sanggye's post

I agree entirely!!  You hit the nail on the head with that one.  IDK if I'm going to watch another season......it's certainly not fulfilling.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Resurgence (Part 1)

Nice episode with some action glad friendly alien put them in difficult situation they were going same to them

Finally an awesome episode but it doesn't look like part 2 is going to air soon.

Reply 67#67 gabsimom's post

Hopefully it return in the new year

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Great episode with some action but we will have to wait to find out what Chloe has done

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Wow im with you Tina a long time coming but a brilliant action episode. What d you think Chloe did? was it really to help them or maybe she knew they were getting double crossed and has somehow fixed the FTLD. Getting more and more into this but has took a long time. Glad I stuck with it. Shame we have to wait till easter ish for the next episode.

best episode by far, if this episode does not attract more viewers for the show to get a third season then nothing will but I hear a decision is going to be made before the next episode airs on weather Stargate Universe gets a third season which I hope it does because the creator said the show has a 5 year story arc.

Reply 71#71 spratt89's post

We will see if Stargate Galattica gets another season.  I think Chloe helped, again not everything has to be bad, and I really hope she comes out as a hero in this, instead of a bad guy as the whole crew wants to believe.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Deliverance (Part 2)

Well i had feeling Chole alien situation would get fixed somehow and what a way to fix it all in all not a bad returning episode

Reply 73#73 bala's post

I'm glad they were able to get Chloe back to normal and she got to keep her super brain.  I liked the drones.  My thing is, how do they have materials to repair the ship??  At this point, Destiny should be falling apart.  haha  It's seen some tough times.

Another star soon for power maybe??

Reply 73#73 bala's post

Turning Chloe over to her former captors was their only option and it turned out in their favour and reprogramming the drone was a great idea

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

Yes but the question how long it will last ?

Reply 73#73 bala's post

She has not proved yet that shes not bad/alien still. I know they did some blood tests but you never know. Remember she still has all her knowledge and we still have no reason to belive that the aliens would just cure her for the good and benefit of the crew.

Reply 77#77 casper27's post

Either way it will interesting to find out

Quote:
Originally posted by casper27 at 3-9-2011 14:29  
She has not proved yet that shes not bad/alien still. I know they did some blood tests but you never know. Remember she still has all her knowledge and we still have no reason to belive that the alien ...
I think it will, she did help, even though it was bringing the aliens to them.  And if it isn't in her blood, then she isn't changing.  I want to believe in her, other than she irritates me for ignoring Eli for Scott, but typical TV woman I guess.

Now Rush, allowing his compassion to show, what a change.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Twin Destinies

Well a very interesting episode two rush for the price of one

Reply 80#80 bala's post

convienent they got the parts needed from the other ship.  Not surprising the dopplegangers couldn't survive at the same time.  NIce reference to the other SG people.     Glad they didn't go for just weapons and parts.  They got plants, food, medical...smart.   

Rush is starting to grow on me.  Sorry that David is in the next episode.  He's annoying.

Reply 80#80 bala's post

I always thought the first sign of madness was talking to yourself but that's a whole new kind of crazy when you have a conversation with yourself

Reply 82#82 codebreaker's post

Yeah that is whole kind of new crazy

Reply 83#83 bala's post

I wonder if they are thinking they may have the other Rush instead

Thread