Thread
Printable Version

Community Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Britta does come prepared for something and i was expecting it to be in Pierce's plaster but the kleptomaniac monkey was funny

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Where did the monkey come from ?

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I don't know but from the amount of stuff it's collected it been there for a while

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yeah but why introduce it now ?

Conspiracy Theories and Soft Defenses

Well the prop gun situation was ridiculous but that was one hell of a pillow fortress

Reply 22#22 bala's post

The conspiracy about the prop gun was crazy but funny at the same time

2x10 Mixology Certification

Shirley's poster on the back of the bar door when they leave after celebrate Troy's 21st birthday was amusing considering she was trying to hid the evidence that she had been there before

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yes but Troy getting annoyed Jeff and brita knew more about life than him was also amusing but shame we didn't get to see annie apartment

Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas

This was one fantastic strange episode once you watch it you will be surprised since if you like wallace & gromit animation you really love this episode.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

What a great likeness to the original cast except Chang and what an amusing alternative to the usual episode

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

it must been nice for actor to only provide the voices.

2x12 Asian Population Studies

Shirley being eight weeks pregnant but not knowing who the father is was amusing and with her ex-husband Andre back in the picture i was surprised he still wanted to stay

2x13 Celebrity Pharmacology

Pierce helping Annie out when she hit hard times was nice until he used it to his advantage for the play but Annie talking about the period fairy was a new one on me and what was Jeff thinking when he text from Britta's phone

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yeah but did recognise him from Crosby show

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Chan doing damage control after Pierce convince those kids love drugs was great

2x14 Advanced Dungeons & Dragons

Who would of thought when Jeff becomes concerned about Fat Neil that it was him that started the name but when Pierce discovers that he's been excluded he was mean to Neil

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

This was a ridiculous episode just when you think they can top silliness of this show but it was done good reason regarding Neil thinking he was going to kill himself. Pierce was mean .Annie seduce Abed character was crazy.

Early 21st Century Romanticism

Pirece having a painkiller drug problem was amusing and little imaginary man trying to be his Valentine was funny .Britra thinking her friend a lesbian when she not was amusing . poor jeff chan invite everyone his house was great.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Troy and Abed competing for the attentions of the librarian Mariah was amusing and Britta getting the wrong idea about her fellow female student Page was funny especially after the kiss

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

i can't believe she took it that far

[ Last edited by bala at 2-13-2011 10:58 ]

Thread