Thread
Printable Version

Community Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I agree with Britta because there must of been a reason why he finished with his ex

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

She dumped him

I saw the Annie kiss coming. They brushed the Annie/Jeff attraction off too easily earlier in the season. But I agree, I'm not too fond of it as a season finale.

Community Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premiered September 23, 2010

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 22:53 ]

2x01 Anthropology

Interesting episode with Betty White guest staring and Chang deciding to enroll as a student for what looks like payback should be great

2x02 Accounting For Lawyers

Annie, Abed and Troy sneaking into the offices to gather dirt on Alan was stupid but using chloroform on the janitor twice was funnier second time around

2x03 The Psychology of Letting Go

Pierce has a strange way to deals with the death of his mother but Britta and Annie fighting in oil was funny

OMG last episode was so funny I couldn't breath....as much as I love the big bang theory, Community is so much funnier.
Lucky Spencer = Hotness

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-25-2010 07:24  
Interesting episode with Betty White guest staring and Chang deciding to enroll as a student for what looks like payback should be great
Brita taking advantage of the rejection from what happen last episode and gaining groupies were amusing than Jeff getting jealous was great but them trying outdo each other was funny.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-7-2010 19:49  
Annie, Abed and Troy sneaking into the offices to gather dirt on Alan was stupid but using chloroform on the janitor twice was funnier second time around
pretending there were all  chloroform was ridiculous but it funnier second time around

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-14-2010 11:08  
Pierce has a strange way to deals with the death of his mother but Britta and Annie fighting in oil was funny
The CD with his mother telling him he's dead and didn't believe it was ridiculous but didn't the voice sound like betty White ?

2x04 Basic Rocket Science

Trust Pierce to activate S.A.N.D.E.R.S. but Annie should of know better than go inside considering she was responsible for it getting towed

2x05 Messianiic Myths And Ancient Peoples

Shirley sabotaging Abed film after she overheard him pray and him finishing her film was nice

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-23-2010 18:26  
Trust Pierce to activate S.A.N.D.E.R.S. but Annie should of know better than go inside considering she was responsible for it getting towed
Yes that was ridiculous but what an adventure

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-23-2010 19:08  
Shirley sabotaging Abed film after she overheard him pray and him finishing her film was nice
I really the Jesus rap shame we only got hear first verse

2x06 Epidemiology 206

This has to be the worst Halloween party when the students ingest a bio hazard substance that was causing them to exhibit flu-like symptoms and begin turning into zombies

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

At least ABBA song made for amusing situation during zombie attack-using abba song during zombie attach is funny.

2x07 Aerodynamics Of Gender

After Britta, Shirley, and Annie had a smack down with a group of "mean girls" they bonded with Abed by turning him into the ultimate "mean girl." which was amusing and nice guest appearance from Hilary Duff

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

it was nice appearance from Hilary Duff i was surprised to see her

Cooperative Calligraphy

So Annie pen situation really went out of hand and when we found out who took the pen i was like SERIOUSLY

Thread