Thread
Printable Version

Community Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Community Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 19:57 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

ok i just watch the first episode on here and to my surprise i really like it because each character has something that makes them interesting.

i like the fast talking middle eastern guy... he really talk fast

Community 1x02 Spanish 101

That was funny when Jeff swapped his shirt to become Britta's partner only to find she had also swapped her card

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

That presentation they did was funny he had a C when it started turned to an F but Spanish rap at end was amusing

Community 1x04 Social Psychology

The so called waiting experiment was funny when the teacher lost control after 26 hours because Abed wouldn't leave

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-16-2009 10:49 ]

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well it was funny i would like see how long we would waited

Community 1x05 Advanced Criminal Law

Average episode Jeff comes to the defenses of the Britta for cheating but the trial at the pool was funny

I love this show

Few shows have me grinning from ear to ear from the sheer wit, and wow, the wit here is sharp.

I love the little after episode takes of the actors ad-libbing... The little raps, the conversations, and Batman.... Priceless.

Community 1x09 Debate 109

Pierce uses hypnotherapy on Britta to help her quit smoking but when he fell and Britta pretended to under hypnosis was funny and Annie kissing Jeff to win the debate championships was predictable

1x10 Environmental Science

Troy jumping on the table because of the rat and then singing to it and it running up his trouser leg was funny

1x15 Beginner Pottery

Troy trying to come onto Annie because of Jeff and Britta was funny

Annie and Vaughn though? *shudder*

1x16 Communication Studies

Good episode i would like to know what the rest of Jeff's message to Britta was after his return drunk phone call

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-16-2009 11:24  
Average episode Jeff comes to the defenses of the Britta for cheating but the trial at the pool was funny
Yes this was ok episode but i like his defense that she was crazy it was good argument but we never saw her session with other dude that would be amusing.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-13-2009 14:52  
Pierce uses hypnotherapy on Britta to help her quit smoking but when he fell and Britta pretended to under hypnosis was funny and Annie kissing Jeff to win the debate championships was predictable
It was predictable but you got give credit to that disabled guy aiming himself at Jeff imagine if his aim was off it would hurt like hell .  I still think it's creepy that she kissed him with age difference

[ Last edited by bala at 3-1-2010 19:30 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-5-2010 14:43  
Troy trying to come onto Annie because of Jeff and Britta was funny
When Jeff mention the fact that group are not like family since they have freedom to date each other and everyone look at each other was funny.

1x17 Physical Education

I loved the way the all took the Micky out of Britta for her pronunciation of bagel and can you imagine what a horrible site watching Jeff play pool naked

1x18 Basic Genealogy

The look on Britta face when she was getting her backside wiped was priceless

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-12-2010 11:20  
Good episode i would like to know what the rest of Jeff's message to Britta was after his return drunk phone call
i can't believe the teacher made those two guys wear women clothes

Thread