Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

v diaries

i think stephan will end up with katherine and damon with elena, bonnie will have a sad ending and jeremy who knows poor kid i think he is really confussed

reply 39#39 bala's post

lol no i just think he doesnt know who he likes what he wants to be first he want to be a vampire then he doesnt and wears that ring now it looks like he might want to be a witch who knows he might want to be a werewolf

season 2 ep11

i feel so sorry for tyler he didnt ask to be turned it just happened i know he wasnt very nice but still it looks mega painfull and watching a male cry justs shows how painfull it must be

s2 ep11

what is elija up to i really dont trust him

s2 ep11

so a warewolf's bite doesnt not kill a vampire the moonstone must have something to do with it

reply 43#43 bala's post

well she didnt did she

reply 45#45 bala's post

no problem its quite a good episode

reply 47#47 bala's post

i dont think damon likes her like that he is truly inlove with elena, it was nice to see stephan out but i still think he is going to end up with katarina, and damon elena, i really cant tell what elija is up too i actually thought he was claus he still might be we havent seen claus, what a better way to get around then pretend you are some one you arent

reply 49#49 bala's post

i think the moonstones curse will be lifted probabaly in the finale and it will open up a huge can of worms

we have to wait again why

reply 52#52 bala's post

i dont think they are on that long a break i think it more like the networks like to draw it out and put rubbish on at christmas because they know people go out and party more, besides the next episode has already been made hasnt it

reply 54#54 bala's post

ok ok i beleive you keep ur knickers on i guess they do need a break, but im so impatient

reply 56#56 bala's post

no you are a bit of a girl lmao

reply 58#58 bala's post

see i told you you are a big girl

you know i really do believe elija is claus
always repect peoples opinions

i did not see mummy at all i almost thought it was tatia the original potrova wow

reply 37#37 bala's post

oh yes i can only imagine what is going to happen

i dont want elijah to die he has a massive heart and a bit of a soft spot for elena no no no

reply 41#41 bala's post

oh im sure there will be some new ones but elijah isnt bad he was a bit scarry when we fisrt got introduced to him but he is quite a gentleman ans this is a girly thing to say i was secretly hopeing that elena and elijah had a bit of a thing that would have been so cool

Thread