Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

I really like this show more than vampire diaries i really hoping it to be darker and more violent than vampire diaries but given CW network . I did notice few people suggesting that this could become light version of true blood .

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Well it worked

The Walking Dead

Goodbye Bonnie good ridden your dead but what a mess she left keep vail open for everyone in the triangle how will they be able to close with her being dead ?

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Bonnie really screwed up by dying

The Vampire Diaries Panel Comic-Con 2013

bloopers S4

[ Last edited by bala at 9-3-2013 19:07 ]

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

no i am not altering copy paste the youtube embred size some video appear bigger and smaller.

I really don't pay attention to size i just copy and paste from embred code that appear on the video.

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

This is strange because my one doesn't open onto a second page it play video on the page.

I think we have different browser setting is reason why the size is wrong. I think i need pay more attention to the size

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well going college is suppose to be fun not end up in murder investigation on your first day i don't know how they will survive the year .

5x02 True Lies

Well trying keep Katherine safe was more challenging than they thought but she learnt how use a shot gun was rather amusing. Sylus making her try to kill Damien was amusing

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

That's put it mildly there some bombshell dropped in this episode but Katisky was interesting revelation .

For Whom The Bell Tolls

Well bonnie funeral was a nice touch but the professor creating vampires was an interesting revelation.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

It takes a lot to keep Katherine dead

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes this show really love doppleganger but you are right 3 is certainly pushing it .

Death and the Maiden

They should of know better than trust Cats making Bonnie the anchor which amazing works however what a way hide the cost of that transfer since now Bonnie will feel every-time someone dies .

Dead Man on Campus

How the hell could Damon be Augustine Vampire ?

Stephen turned Damon so he can't be an Augustine Vampire because he not created in lab like Jessie

Can't wait to see how they explain this unless he captured by them and than experimented on him

5x09 The Cell

So we get to see Damien life as experiment for 5 years but leaving his friend Enzo there in fire was sad but Elena meeting Enzo was great cliffhanger. I can't wait to Damon get reunited with Enzo that will awkward conversation   .

Fifty Shades of Grayson

Saving Enzo was certainly made his redemption but Damon breaking up with Elena after that conversation with Enzo was so predictable

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes that really caught most of us off guard because we really thought she had given up

The Vampire Diaries - Rehash: 500 Years of Solitude

Thread