Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x10 Fifty Shades of Grayson

Aaron was right to be pissed at Wes after using him as a bargaining chip

5x11 - 500 Years of Solitude

Katherine's flashbacks while her health has taken a turn for the worse was interesting but I should of seen the body jump coming after it was suggested earlier

Reply 23#23 bala's post

After turning down her daughter Elena was the obvious choice but I look forward to see how long she can get away with it

5x12 The Devil Inside

Elena and Katherine fighting over the one body is going to make things more interesting especially as Katherine has no control at first and only time will tell if it now works, Caroline should of known there would be consequence for sleeping with Klaus

5x13 Total Eclipse of the Heart

Nadia is doing a good job at pretending Katherine is dead but who would of thought after compelling Matt he would figure out what Katherine did

5x14 No Exit

Katherine's plan for Stefan to kill Damon was never going to work and what karma that her flirting with Stefan will probable be her undoing

5x15 Gone Girl

Nadia remembering her centuries-long search for her mother was a little sad but letting Katherine say goodbye was nice considering all the trouble she has caused and looks the the devil has got Katherine now

5x16 While You Were Sleeping

I had a felling when Caroline asked Stefan to meet her at the mysterious location there was going to be trouble and Elena going of the rails was understandable

5x17 Rescue Me

Taking out Hazel with a door nob was a little too easy and Liv demonstrating her power was surprising, Enzo killing Tom was a little predictable and what happened at the Traveller's camp was bizarre but you have to feel sorry for Bonnie having all those spirits passing through her

5x18 Resident Evil

Both Stefan and Elena having the same unsettling dreams was interesting as it spoilt her relationship with Damon and what the sheriff did was surprising

5x19 Man on Fire

Enzo trying to get revenge after he had learned what happened to his long-lost love, Maggie was understandable but I had a felling it should of been Damon he was punishing but the fact she attacked Damon first she got what she deserved, Stefan keeping Enzo's death quiet from Damon was predictable

5x20 What Lies Beneath

With Enzo's ghost making thing awkward it was obvious Damon would find out sooner rather than later

5x21 Promised Land

Elena showing a little cleavage to get a ride was amusing as it was a woman and trust Elena to use Damon's line about having a crappy day but Caroline witnessing Stefan's death was a good cliffhanger

5x22 Home

With they body count rising they were asking a lot for Bonnie to bring them all back successfully but Liv refusing to cooperate until Caroline provides her with some motivation by kill Luke was impressive, Damon not making it back should make next season different

The Vampire Diaries Season 6 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premieres October 02, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

Thread