Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x16 The Downward Spiral

I like evil Carloine better she much less annoying and well done switching Stephen off

Reply 430#430 gabsimom's post

No because both have switch their emotion off

A Bird in a Gilded Cage

So much Caroline thinking she could control stephen with his humanity switch off because he was right git to her   . Bring their mother back was impressive . She doesn't seem like a ripper consider how nice she was

6x18 I Never Could Love Like That

If you run out of ideas, steal an idea from your spin-off show The Originals introducing Vampire Witches .

6x19 Because

Before i comment on this episode i should probably comment on the news that Nina Dobrev Is Leaving The Vampire Diaries and there seem mixed reaction over this news personally it doesn't bother me i know she a very important character without her the show might die but let be honest this series should ended few years back.

You got hand it to their mother she is evil mastermind giving Elena the cure was one hell of payback and it put Damon in a difficult situation. .

Caroline was bound switch her humanity switch eventually

I'd Leave My Happy Home For You

Elena takes the cure remember everything that happened in the past 5 years include Damon refusing take the cure but it's good thing he didn't as his mother on the loose trying bring back her vampire witches

6X22 I'll Wed You In The Golden Summertime

Not quite sure what to make the episode but i have to say one thing Kai really know how to make an entrance .

6x22 I'm Thinking Of You All The While

My feeling towards this series has changed quite a bit i don't know why but this current season was rather boring and i was hoping this would be final season but look like CW are trying milk this for as much as possible. The hook that Nina was leave didn't make this episode sad or depressing and i am not sure if i will continue to watch this.

7x09 Cold as Ice

This season so far as been average but this show has always been average and to be honest only reason to continue watch this is because you are fan of the show otherwise i wouldn't waste your time. Now rumours are merging that this might be final season since show moving to Friday.

Bring Lilly back was good but it's a shame she killed herself
Caroline pregnant with Gemini twins is a stupid storyline
Stephen and Damon actually getting on with each other has been the only highlight of this season
What is the point on keeping Bonnie on the show now that there are enough witches in mystic fall ?

Season 8

Not sure if anyone watching but i decided to continue because it's the last season

Thread