Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 99#99 shinny's post

Good episode with Stefan becoming the bad guy and Damon coming to Elena's rescue at the Founder’s day gala

PS i think there are 3 episodes left

Reply 105#105 bala's post

That was a surprise i thought it would of been Damon and it's nice to see Anna and Jeremy are still friends after what he wanted but finding her mother like that will have consequences

Reply 108#108 bala's post

It was a great episode and now we know that there was no spell and who they want killed it should be a great season final

Reply 113#113 shinny's post

This was a great season final with the Mayor going down with the vampires is interesting and i think Damon was suspicious after the kiss, Will anybody find Jeremy before it's to late

Reply 116#116 bala's post

After what Johnathan had just done he deserved to loose the ring but i was glade Bonnie slowed the fire enough for Stefan to rescue Damon

Reply 3#3 bala's post

That was a close call for Bonnie, they should be more careful who they invite into their home and a bit of a shock at the end

I am in the race

This is the second time i have watched this and i think it's great

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I thought Caroline was dead but her drinking the blood and changing was a great way to evolve her character, Caroline getting the better of Damon was great

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I agree the change is a better role

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Caroline learning to be vampire was funny especially when Stefan said your natural behaviour gets magnified and she replied she is an insecure neurotic control freak on crack

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Damon trying to resolve his issues with Mason could of been good , but stabbing him with a silver knife will proves costly and Stefan trying to find out the real reason Katherine has returned to Mystic Falls was interesting

Reply 23#23 bala's post

The coded break up was amusing and Mason telling Sheriff Lockwood about Stefan and Damon was interesting but what she did about it wasn't so good. Caroline coming to the rescue was nice but what she overheard was sad

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Great place to hide the moonstone in the well with vervain but Stefan was lucky the girls were close behind him and another battle won by Katherine

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Caroline was great the way she tricked Katherine to go up stairs but linking herself to Elana was clever and Bonnie was impressive, was it Lucy or Bonnie that cursed the moonstone and interesting ending

2x08 Rose

It was nice to she Caroline doing what she can to make things easier for Tyler and Jeremy helping Bonnie after she sent the note to Elena but the way Trevor lost his head and the way the boys thought they had killed Elijah was to easy

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It was great when Katherine’s past was revealed when Elena puts herself in a dangerous position ant it looks like there is some truth about what she said

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Bonnie was in over her head but Elena wanting to sacrifice herself to save her family was never going to work and with Damon helping Elena it has left Stefan in trouble

2x11 By The Light Of The Moon

Jules putting Damon and Alaric in their place was impressive for a newcomer and it was good job she had figured there was something wrong with her drink and lets hope Elena don't regret her deal with Elijah

Reply 63#63 bala's post

I assume you recognised Jules

Thread