Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ok I am working my way through the episodes I've missed, which equated to more than I thought!!
I'm a bit confused, the boys signed the deeds to their house over to Elena to keep her safe but somehow Rebecca turned up and was able to walk straight in without being invited - Damon and Stefan don't own the house so how was she able to do that? Did I miss Elena giving the house back or did the writers not think of that and make a mistake?
Perhaps this has already been discussed but I've only just finished episode 10, so I didn't look on the previous posts in case I read a spoiler - I endeavour to get to episode 18 by tomorrow though

Luckily yes I have seen that one Bala or you'd have given that away!!! Can't remember them being introduced and friends what with her being Klaus's sister, but I know Elena did feel some compassion for her when talking about homecoming dance etc.

All up to date now!!
Can't wait for the next episode

I'm glad Damon answered my previous question about vampires entering without being invited, I thought as much but you confirmed it xx

Most vampire stories such as the Twilight saga, True Blood and the Vampire Diaries will have some kind of similarities just by their nature. All of them make reference to either werewolves, witches, mind readers and other supernatural beings  so I think it's inevitable really

Thread