Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well now that Katherine has control it will be interesting to see how they get Elena back

Show Me Your Teeth

Damon and Enzo making best of bad situation was amusing but finally they figured out Elena is Katherine thanks Matt

While You Were Sleeping

Well Elena being back sealed in the campus was interesting but finding out there's more to bonnie's witch student was interesting  . Another doppelgänger ?

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Well what came out of her was good cliffhanger

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well that was certainly one evil plan over taking the town by procession it was smart plan but you just knew they would figure it out but losing knife was sad.

Man On Fire

R.I,.P Enzo so sad to see him go but Stephen killing him was sad but to hide it from Damon is bounds to be tricky as secret do eventually come out and i had a feeling it was Damon who killed her .

What Lies Beneath

I think this will be the last season i am watching this series it needs to end because this one is getting a bit boring why do i continue to watch this when it clear i don't care what has happens. Same storyline with same love triangle again and again they really need some new material but shame Enzo wasn't successful in drowning her   .

Promised Land

Well what can i say about this episode a lot crazy stuff happend and to be honest if i was new viewers i would thought this was a great episode but after 4 years you just know the writer are going find a way for the gang to defeat the travellers

Home

Well this was an emotional episode because not everyone made it back which was great cliffhanger because brother swapped place at start of this episode it was Stephen on the other side and by end it was Damon   .

The Vampire Diaries - Meanwhile on The Other Side

I'll Remember

Even after couple of days after watching this i still find it hard to comment on it because it was boring. Sorry but this show needs to put out of it's misery.

6x02 Yellow Ledbetter

Bonnie and Damon storyline is boring unless they hook up which would make it amusing. Elena finally get over Damon so if he ever comes back he in for a shock .

6x03 Welcome to Paradise

Elena trying to be a normal teenager backfired and Stephen payback on Enzo was amusing

Black Hole Sun

I am not sure why i continue to watch this but finding out what that place was and why he was there was great now they have a tough choice to make. Stephen fake proposing Elena was amusing.

The World Has Turned and Left Me Here

Damon back but Bonnie isn't

Do You Remember the First Time?

Bonnie trying to escape was good attempt but sending the bear back was amusing FU to kai

6x08 Fade Into You

Look like my suspicion on Joe were right she was member Gemini coven but her dad trying to kill her was sad and what a family reunion at friendsgiving   .

The Vampire Diaries - Rehash: Christmas Through Your Eyes

The Vampire Diaries - Rehash: Christmas Through Your Eyes

I watch these weekly but this one was special with rhythms

6x09 -6x14

Wow i am very behind in posting for this show life got busy during Christmas and finally got some free time this month so i been try catch up on 2 months of tv show it hasn't been easy but i still almost a week behind.

It would be easier to comment on 6x09-6x14 so i might as well do this. so much has happen in these episode luke died as result merge but trust Kai to survive and Caroline mother has cancer and because she doesn't want her mother to die she gives her vampire blood unfortunately that speeds up her cancer giving her days to leave and it was sad episode when she passes away.

Kai seem be getting luke emotion as result of the merge which he hates because he can't stop crying.

6x15 Let Her Go

liz funeral was nice but i never expected Caroline to turn off her humanity switch

Thread