Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Vampire Diaries 1x01 Pilot

Good first episode i thought when Stefan was giving the teacher a history lesson was funny

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Don't you wish you had waited a bit longer for this now it has been added

Reply 17#17 bala's post

This has already had over 500 Views is that good for just over one day

Reply 19#19 bala's post

So what happened to Melrose Place it has been here for 3 days but only half the Views

Reply 26#26 bala's post

This is getting better with the brother playing good vampire - bad vampire

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Great episode with the old TV footage she has put all the pieces together

The Vampire Diaries 1x06 Lost Girls

Good episode in which Stefan explain the frightening events that have been happening in Mystic Falls In flashbacks and Damon takes control of Vicki's future and now there are three vampire's in Mystic Falls

Reply 45#45 bala's post

That was never going to end well for Vicky but i thought she would of lasted to the end of the season

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Good episode but Damon killing Lexie to take the fall for himself was typical but he will have to be more discreet in the future

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Bringing Catherine and the other back would of been interesting and Elena confiding her secret with Bonnie i think is good

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Good cliffhanger with Elena on the run from Damon after seeing Katherine's photo but Damon should sense her danger

1x11 Bloodlines

Good episode Elena finding out she was adopted but is she related to Katherine

1x12 Unpleasantville

Good episode that was a close call with the compass but i thought Elena would of run when they killed him

Reply 75#75 bala's post

Great episode it was nice to get the background story of how Catherine got captured and nice cliffhanger

Reply 77#77 bala's post

I think from the conversation down stairs it's Anna

1x14 Fool Me Once

Jeremy lied about not remembering and after all that Catherine was never in the tomb but i liked the fact that Stefan risked his freedom to save Elena

Reply 83#83 bala's post

Finding out that Elena's birth mother is possible a vampire turned Damon should make it more interesting

Reply 86#86 bala's post

Matt almost catching his mother about to make out with Damon didn't help the acquard double date but Jeremy wanting to be turned should make for an interesting story line

Reply 89#89 bala's post

It looks like Jeremy doesn't want to be turned now that Vicky's body has been found and he was only using her to be with Vicky

Reply 94#94 bala's post

Jeremy and Elena receive a visit from their uncle but with him coming back from the dead should be interesting but the guy on the dance floor was a creep, and facing up to Stephen was stupid

Thread