Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

I'm actually excited about this show

However i have a feeling this is going to be a water-down vampire show for teens it has feeling of Roswell for some reason.

Fall Preview: The Vampire Diaries

I'm really looking forward to seeing this it's just it's only 1 episode . They could at least showed 2 episode back-to-back . i really worried about my disappoint if this doesn't live up to the hype   who could forget how awful the first episode of dollhouse

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes it was good episode unfortunately sappy love songs in background became annoying. if you go past that the good thing about this episode you can predict what going happen this season i already have some idea what going to happen which is bad if you predict what's going happen based on first episode the show in trouble however let see how long it last   

i liked the explanation about rings that how they are able be in sunlight. i liked they told us that in the first episode which showed writer give credit audience to explain things i can't wait to see what's going happen.

How will Elena react to find out he's Vampire ?

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

No i don't because it was a risk i was willing to take at least i know next week i don't download new episode melrose place and this show . The good thing with download you can watch full screen picture without it being stretched.  

Episode 2 preview

Reply 10#10 shinny's post

i completely agree True blood is good show that has complex but this shows more aimed for young teenager than adults however adults can watch them i think you just find hard relate because they are in high school. With true blood the character are all adult who have job so it's easier to enjoy that show.

Good news ratings are good

This should make up for those lackluster Melrose Place numbers.

Vampire Diairies drew an impressive 4.84 million viewers in its debut last night, making it The CW’s most-watched premiere ever (even beating 90210 last year). Among females 18-34 (a.k.a. The CW’s sweet spot), it notched a strong 3.1 rating.

Preliminary ratings suggest the fifth season premiere of Supernatural didn’t fare as well, drawing (a still decent) 3.4 million viewers.

Source

Reply 13#13 serena75's post

Yes Angel did have ring but remember the reason why he destroyed it.

i completely agree music in the background it annoyed me two

Reply 16#16 shinny's post

yes he is

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

well it's brand new show of course it going popular

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well i don't think people are interested in that show

Paul Wesley - The Set of Vampire Diaries

Reply 24#24 Espy's post

thank you for that information

The Night of the Comet

This was great second episode really stretch it out the story-line it was better than first episode

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

it's a slow burner there going move slowly throughout the series.

Friday nights bites

Well apart from coach/history teacher getting killed nothing exciting happend but Stephen give Elana a protection lockets was a smart move. now to make this show better we need more vampires i would explore the past with brothers.

Reply 32#32 gabsimom's post

That a very good theory we will find out 2 more episode episode 5 is going flashback episode. i don't reveal to much

Family Ties

Great intense episode he finally got Damon caged but he will escape

Reply 35#35 gabsimom's post

yeah i wasn't sure about that i thought so but where the evidence ?

Thread