Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

s2 ep11

so a warewolf's bite doesnt not kill a vampire the moonstone must have something to do with it

Reply 42#42 babysexylexy's post

watch full episode than type a comment

reply 43#43 bala's post

well she didnt did she

Reply 44#44 babysexylexy's post

give me another half an hour than i will finish watch the episode than post my comment

reply 45#45 bala's post

no problem its quite a good episode

Reply 42#42 babysexylexy's post

Well given the fact the guy fooled Bonnie that the reason why Tylar turn werewolf if they had broken the curse he wouldn't of turned but i liked Elena managed to get Stephen out was rather convenient.

The bite isn't fatal but the ending could she become a love interest for Damon she seems to good match for him but like she said they could be special friends

reply 47#47 bala's post

i dont think damon likes her like that he is truly inlove with elena, it was nice to see stephan out but i still think he is going to end up with katarina, and damon elena, i really cant tell what elija is up too i actually thought he was claus he still might be we havent seen claus, what a better way to get around then pretend you are some one you arent

Reply 48#48 babysexylexy's post

good point i also thought he was Claus but i think he has plan which we won't find out until season finale

reply 49#49 bala's post

i think the moonstones curse will be lifted probabaly in the finale and it will open up a huge can of worms

we have to wait again why

Reply 51#51 babysexylexy's post

Because the actors are on a break for Christmas they start filming after the new year.

reply 52#52 bala's post

i dont think they are on that long a break i think it more like the networks like to draw it out and put rubbish on at christmas because they know people go out and party more, besides the next episode has already been made hasnt it

Reply 53#53 babysexylexy's post

do you know how long it takes film the episode than edit the episode  to 42 minutes and produce a trailer for the episode it roughly takes 2 weeks per episodes. Yes they filmed next episode but one after that hasn't been filmed yet but script has been written.

reply 54#54 bala's post

ok ok i beleive you keep ur knickers on i guess they do need a break, but im so impatient

Reply 55#55 babysexylexy's post

i think you means pants

reply 56#56 bala's post

no you are a bit of a girl lmao

Reply 57#57 babysexylexy's post

now you hurt my feelings

reply 58#58 bala's post

see i told you you are a big girl

Reply 59#59 babysexylexy's post

you know what i mean

you know i really do believe elija is claus
always repect peoples opinions