Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Damon trying to resolve his issues with Mason could of been good , but stabbing him with a silver knife will proves costly and Stefan trying to find out the real reason Katherine has returned to Mystic Falls was interesting

Kill Or Be Killed

Wow this was a great episode i mean now she knows and i really felt bad for Caroline when she overheard what her mother thought of her .

Reply 23#23 bala's post

The coded break up was amusing and Mason telling Sheriff Lockwood about Stefan and Damon was interesting but what she did about it wasn't so good. Caroline coming to the rescue was nice but what she overheard was sad

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

What do you think Stephen plan drink human blood in small drinks to build up his tolerance?.

Plan B

Well goodbye Mason but i think it obvious who would get killed . So now Kat managed break them up for good . Was geniue concern from Demon had the end ?

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Great place to hide the moonstone in the well with vervain but Stefan was lucky the girls were close behind him and another battle won by Katherine

Masquerade

Well kill Catherine was difficult plan but i liked fact that she linked herself to Elana was smart but the Bennet Witch really help put her in her place but new enemy has appeared just one chapter finishes and new one begins.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Caroline was great the way she tricked Katherine to go up stairs but linking herself to Elana was clever and Bonnie was impressive, was it Lucy or Bonnie that cursed the moonstone and interesting ending

Rose

A new chapter where we learn there original vampire who seem strong i had feeling he wasn't dead. Still at least new character joining the show let hope she last longer than Lexie .

2x08 Rose

It was nice to she Caroline doing what she can to make things easier for Tyler and Jeremy helping Bonnie after she sent the note to Elena but the way Trevor lost his head and the way the boys thought they had killed Elijah was to easy

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

can't wait for the next episode

Katerina

Well a very interesting episode i must say but i can't believe Katerina has last laugh since she is in the safest place where no vampire can escape. i had feeling new family were hiding something bonnie is falling into that trap   .

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It was great when Katherine’s past was revealed when Elena puts herself in a dangerous position ant it looks like there is some truth about what she said

The Sacrifice

Well Elena plan was stupid but as a result now Stephen is stuck in tomb with Katherine and now Damon can finally make a move on Elena . Bonnie seem to of gone off the deep end . Now we just got see what going to happen next.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Bonnie was in over her head but Elena wanting to sacrifice herself to save her family was never going to work and with Damon helping Elena it has left Stefan in trouble

v diaries

i think stephan will end up with katherine and damon with elena, bonnie will have a sad ending and jeremy who knows poor kid i think he is really confussed

Reply 37#37 babysexylexy's post

Nice prediction but are you suggesting Jeremy is gay ?

reply 39#39 bala's post

lol no i just think he doesnt know who he likes what he wants to be first he want to be a vampire then he doesnt and wears that ring now it looks like he might want to be a witch who knows he might want to be a werewolf

season 2 ep11

i feel so sorry for tyler he didnt ask to be turned it just happened i know he wasnt very nice but still it looks mega painfull and watching a male cry justs shows how painfull it must be

s2 ep11

what is elija up to i really dont trust him

Thread