Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

I am really looking forward to this

Well this episode doesn't disappoint and wow what an episode Catherine really did a number on Damon and we all prefer him like this i can't wait for what happens next but he really learn control his emotion.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

That was a close call for Bonnie, they should be more careful who they invite into their home and a bit of a shock at the end

2x01

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, Stefan, not the end of one."

now that's stone cold crazy. and what's up with all these vampires walking around in the sunlight? never mind, we really don't want to know

we're in the race
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

I'm in the race...
Whow what an episode!!!
It's so exiting to watch...
I'm not sure, but maybe if I ever find the time I'll start watching this.

i am in the race

ok well its better than the gates so there is a bigger chance that i will watch more of this but there is something about the character of elana that bugs me. not sure what it is so might need to watch more just to figure that out lol.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

I am in the race

This was my first exposure to this show and probably my last.  Sorry it just seemed too much like Twilight mixed with 90210 or Dawson's Creek.  So the vampires can eat, drink, get drunk, walk in sunlight (at least in the Gates, they showed her putting on lotion and getting burned, well at least they didn't sparkle   )  Everyone one, including the parents, looked young and beautiful.  The plot was predictable and the whole show storyline was completely unoriginal.

I am in the race

Well this is the first time watching the show so it was a little hard to follow. I liked it and may have to go watch from the beginning now.

I am in the race!

Took me awhile to figure out who was who. Still don't know who lives where. How come the ring didn't protect Jeremy from Damon? Does the ring now protect Jeremy from himself? Too much drama, not enuf action. Can't wait for the Star Wars/ Vampire crossover.

I am in the race

This is the second time i have watched this and i think it's great

I am in the race

I watched the first couple of episodes of the Vampire diaries because it seemed like my kind of show but I found it too slow and stopped watching. It seems like it got mush better! This episode was full of drama, definitely a show I'm going to have to go back to and give another go. I need to find out how all this happened!

I am in the race!

This is the first episode I have seen.  I am not much for vampire and demon shows.  Don't think I will watch many more episodes even with the eye candy

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

I am in the race

hmm, I have to discuss this for the race and I really can't come up with anything,
does "meh" count as discussing?

The second episode was great i am glad they didn't kill her and it look like characters are growing up but what's next.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I thought Caroline was dead but her drinking the blood and changing was a great way to evolve her character, Caroline getting the better of Damon was great

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

i have to say i like Caroline better as a vampire than a human

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I agree the change is a better role

Bad Moon Rising

Well the only point in this episode is to introduce werewolf curse and fact a bite could kill a vampire and Caroline learning to be vampire is going fun to watch but what Katrine have in store for her?.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Caroline learning to be vampire was funny especially when Stefan said your natural behaviour gets magnified and she replied she is an insecure neurotic control freak on crack

Memory Lane

Great episode Katherine plans was simple but it does show she's love with Stephan and i don't know how they handle the situation but the fake fight was nice plan as well.

Thread