Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Black Hole Sun

I am not sure why i continue to watch this but finding out what that place was and why he was there was great now they have a tough choice to make. Stephen fake proposing Elena was amusing.

The World Has Turned and Left Me Here

Damon back but Bonnie isn't

Do You Remember the First Time?

Bonnie trying to escape was good attempt but sending the bear back was amusing FU to kai

6x08 Fade Into You

Look like my suspicion on Joe were right she was member Gemini coven but her dad trying to kill her was sad and what a family reunion at friendsgiving   .

The Vampire Diaries - Rehash: Christmas Through Your Eyes

The Vampire Diaries - Rehash: Christmas Through Your Eyes

I watch these weekly but this one was special with rhythms

6x09 -6x14

Wow i am very behind in posting for this show life got busy during Christmas and finally got some free time this month so i been try catch up on 2 months of tv show it hasn't been easy but i still almost a week behind.

It would be easier to comment on 6x09-6x14 so i might as well do this. so much has happen in these episode luke died as result merge but trust Kai to survive and Caroline mother has cancer and because she doesn't want her mother to die she gives her vampire blood unfortunately that speeds up her cancer giving her days to leave and it was sad episode when she passes away.

Kai seem be getting luke emotion as result of the merge which he hates because he can't stop crying.

6x15 Let Her Go

liz funeral was nice but i never expected Caroline to turn off her humanity switch

6x16 The Downward Spiral

I like evil Carloine better she much less annoying and well done switching Stephen off

oh my will the evil each other fall in love too?

Reply 430#430 gabsimom's post

No because both have switch their emotion off

A Bird in a Gilded Cage

So much Caroline thinking she could control stephen with his humanity switch off because he was right git to her   . Bring their mother back was impressive . She doesn't seem like a ripper consider how nice she was

6x18 I Never Could Love Like That

If you run out of ideas, steal an idea from your spin-off show The Originals introducing Vampire Witches .

6x19 Because

Before i comment on this episode i should probably comment on the news that Nina Dobrev Is Leaving The Vampire Diaries and there seem mixed reaction over this news personally it doesn't bother me i know she a very important character without her the show might die but let be honest this series should ended few years back.

You got hand it to their mother she is evil mastermind giving Elena the cure was one hell of payback and it put Damon in a difficult situation. .

Caroline was bound switch her humanity switch eventually

I'd Leave My Happy Home For You

Elena takes the cure remember everything that happened in the past 5 years include Damon refusing take the cure but it's good thing he didn't as his mother on the loose trying bring back her vampire witches

6X22 I'll Wed You In The Golden Summertime

Not quite sure what to make the episode but i have to say one thing Kai really know how to make an entrance .

Thread