Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

While You Were Sleeping

Well Elena being back sealed in the campus was interesting but finding out there's more to bonnie's witch student was interesting  . Another doppelgänger ?

5x16 While You Were Sleeping

I had a felling when Caroline asked Stefan to meet her at the mysterious location there was going to be trouble and Elena going of the rails was understandable

5x17 Rescue Me

Taking out Hazel with a door nob was a little too easy and Liv demonstrating her power was surprising, Enzo killing Tom was a little predictable and what happened at the Traveller's camp was bizarre but you have to feel sorry for Bonnie having all those spirits passing through her

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Well what came out of her was good cliffhanger

5x18 Resident Evil

Both Stefan and Elena having the same unsettling dreams was interesting as it spoilt her relationship with Damon and what the sheriff did was surprising

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well that was certainly one evil plan over taking the town by procession it was smart plan but you just knew they would figure it out but losing knife was sad.

Man On Fire

R.I,.P Enzo so sad to see him go but Stephen killing him was sad but to hide it from Damon is bounds to be tricky as secret do eventually come out and i had a feeling it was Damon who killed her .

What Lies Beneath

I think this will be the last season i am watching this series it needs to end because this one is getting a bit boring why do i continue to watch this when it clear i don't care what has happens. Same storyline with same love triangle again and again they really need some new material but shame Enzo wasn't successful in drowning her   .

Promised Land

Well what can i say about this episode a lot crazy stuff happend and to be honest if i was new viewers i would thought this was a great episode but after 4 years you just know the writer are going find a way for the gang to defeat the travellers

Home

Well this was an emotional episode because not everyone made it back which was great cliffhanger because brother swapped place at start of this episode it was Stephen on the other side and by end it was Damon   .

The Vampire Diaries - Meanwhile on The Other Side

5x19 Man on Fire

Enzo trying to get revenge after he had learned what happened to his long-lost love, Maggie was understandable but I had a felling it should of been Damon he was punishing but the fact she attacked Damon first she got what she deserved, Stefan keeping Enzo's death quiet from Damon was predictable

5x20 What Lies Beneath

With Enzo's ghost making thing awkward it was obvious Damon would find out sooner rather than later

5x21 Promised Land

Elena showing a little cleavage to get a ride was amusing as it was a woman and trust Elena to use Damon's line about having a crappy day but Caroline witnessing Stefan's death was a good cliffhanger

5x22 Home

With they body count rising they were asking a lot for Bonnie to bring them all back successfully but Liv refusing to cooperate until Caroline provides her with some motivation by kill Luke was impressive, Damon not making it back should make next season different

The Vampire Diaries Season 6 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premieres October 02, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

I'll Remember

Even after couple of days after watching this i still find it hard to comment on it because it was boring. Sorry but this show needs to put out of it's misery.

6x02 Yellow Ledbetter

Bonnie and Damon storyline is boring unless they hook up which would make it amusing. Elena finally get over Damon so if he ever comes back he in for a shock .

6x03 Welcome to Paradise

Elena trying to be a normal teenager backfired and Stephen payback on Enzo was amusing

i love it !

Thread