Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes this show really love doppleganger but you are right 3 is certainly pushing it .

Death and the Maiden

They should of know better than trust Cats making Bonnie the anchor which amazing works however what a way hide the cost of that transfer since now Bonnie will feel every-time someone dies .

5x07 Death and the Maiden

In a round about way I'm glad Amara has gone as three was too much and Bonnie becoming the anchor was great but the consequences look painful

Dead Man on Campus

How the hell could Damon be Augustine Vampire ?

Stephen turned Damon so he can't be an Augustine Vampire because he not created in lab like Jessie

Can't wait to see how they explain this unless he captured by them and than experimented on him

5x08 Dead Man on Campus

Jesse biting Doctor Wesley for turning him was karma but dying was a surprise and Wesley capturing Damon was a bigger surprise

5x09 The Cell

So we get to see Damien life as experiment for 5 years but leaving his friend Enzo there in fire was sad but Elena meeting Enzo was great cliffhanger. I can't wait to Damon get reunited with Enzo that will awkward conversation   .

Fifty Shades of Grayson

Saving Enzo was certainly made his redemption but Damon breaking up with Elena after that conversation with Enzo was so predictable

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Elena meeting Enzo was great surprise as we assumed he died in the fire

5x10 Fifty Shades of Grayson

Aaron was right to be pissed at Wes after using him as a bargaining chip

5x11 - 500 Years of Solitude

Katherine's flashbacks while her health has taken a turn for the worse was interesting but I should of seen the body jump coming after it was suggested earlier

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes that really caught most of us off guard because we really thought she had given up

Reply 23#23 bala's post

After turning down her daughter Elena was the obvious choice but I look forward to see how long she can get away with it

The Vampire Diaries - Rehash: 500 Years of Solitude

5x12 The Devil Inside

Elena and Katherine fighting over the one body is going to make things more interesting especially as Katherine has no control at first and only time will tell if it now works, Caroline should of known there would be consequence for sleeping with Klaus

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well now that Katherine has control it will be interesting to see how they get Elena back

5x13 Total Eclipse of the Heart

Nadia is doing a good job at pretending Katherine is dead but who would of thought after compelling Matt he would figure out what Katherine did

Renewed For A 6th Season

Show Me Your Teeth

Damon and Enzo making best of bad situation was amusing but finally they figured out Elena is Katherine thanks Matt

5x14 No Exit

Katherine's plan for Stefan to kill Damon was never going to work and what karma that her flirting with Stefan will probable be her undoing

5x15 Gone Girl

Nadia remembering her centuries-long search for her mother was a little sad but letting Katherine say goodbye was nice considering all the trouble she has caused and looks the the devil has got Katherine now

Thread