Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x22 The Walking Dead

The way Bonnie paired herself with Katherine in an effort to get her to help was interesting as none of them could be killed without killing the other but Bonnie dying trying to allow Jeremy to stay was a surprise

4x23 Graduation

Rebekah taking his place on the bomb was interesting and making the most of the vail still being open to all graduate was nice but you knew there would be consequences and what a ending

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Bonnie really screwed up by dying

The Vampire Diaries Panel Comic-Con 2013

The Vampire Diaries Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres October 10, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

bloopers S4

[ Last edited by bala at 9-3-2013 19:07 ]

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Is it just me or are you altering the size of your video clips

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

no i am not altering copy paste the youtube embred size some video appear bigger and smaller.

I really don't pay attention to size i just copy and paste from embred code that appear on the video.

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

This is strange because my one doesn't open onto a second page it play video on the page.

I think we have different browser setting is reason why the size is wrong. I think i need pay more attention to the size

5x01 I Know What You Did Last Summer

Jeremy getting expelled after defending himself from them jerks was disgusting but knocking the two of them the floor was great and the girls new room-mate Megan falling from the roof after being chased was a surprise and that was some mind control

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well going college is suppose to be fun not end up in murder investigation on your first day i don't know how they will survive the year .

5x02 True Lies

Well trying keep Katherine safe was more challenging than they thought but she learnt how use a shot gun was rather amusing. Sylus making her try to kill Damien was amusing

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Matt and Jeremy trying to keep Katherine out of sight was never going to be easy

5x03 Original Sin

Elena and Katherine both having the same dream about Stefan being in danger was interesting and you just knew the road trip with Damon wouldn't be easy but some interesting revelations

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

That's put it mildly there some bombshell dropped in this episode but Katisky was interesting revelation .

For Whom The Bell Tolls

Well bonnie funeral was a nice touch but the professor creating vampires was an interesting revelation.

5x04 For Whom The Bell Tolls

That was a close call for the barmaid with Stefan about to rip her head off and Bonnie attending her own remembrance service was a nice touch

5x05 Monster’s Ball

Elena being warned off by Dr. Maxfield was interesting and Damon was asking for trouble allowing Silas to impersonate Stefan and Katherine finding out who Nadia really is was surprising

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

It takes a lot to keep Katherine dead

5x06 Handle With Care

If Elena and Katherine wasn't bad enough but a third if pushing it and using Katherine to make the doctor think Elena isn't a vampire was clever until she discovered the consequence of becoming human again and needs his help

Thread