Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x14 Down the Rabbit Hole

Interesting twist with there only being one cure

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

come on i had feeling there would be twist with the cure

Reply 29#29 bala's post

So who do you think will take it and will there be another twist once taken

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

That's a very good question so many possibility but i have feeling twist will be it will get destroyed

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I think it will kill the one that takes it

4x15 Stand by Me

I'm not surprised everyone is horrified when Bonnie reveals the rest of Shane's plan but Elena coming up with a plan of her own was drastic

4x16 Bring It On

Elena deciding to rejoin the cheer-leading squad for the chance of getting fresh blood was a little disturbing as she seems to be going off the rails and her behaviour is proving to be dangerous

Too lazy to comment

Because the Night

Ok i am sure women might noticed some difference in clothing choices for Elena that's right i wouldn't of notice but i saw news story about this . It does make her look a bit more grown up but the fact both Elena and Rebecca played Demon was rather amusing

American Gothic

So they found her by accident but i can't believe Rebecca thought that was the cure it was obvious to me it was a decoy but what a smart hiding place she thought of

4x17 Because the Night

Caroline and Stefan trying to convince Klaus that it would be in his own best interest to help them track Silas down was crazy and was never going to be easy but Damon luring Lexi onto the roof was interesting

4x18 American Gothic

Elena stumbling across Katherine was lucky but there was no way she could fool Elijah she was Katherine

Pictures Of You

Not sure what to make of this returning episode the prom was nice but Rebecca trying to be human was interesting but Eliza giving cure to Sylus was great twist.

4x19 Pictures Of You

Caroline having her perfect senior prom night being disrupted by Elena taking her dress was interesting and turning to an Klaus for a solution was a surprise, Matt turning to Rebekah for help was just bad timing

The Originals

I am really looking forward to this spin-off this was fantastic back door pilot for the orginals and i can't wait. What made this episode so fantastic was that there was no love triangle it's all about becoming king of vampires in New Orlands and Marcel really showed what Klaus could of become if he hadn't left. What shocker Klaus is going to be a father   . Could this bring Klaus his happiness ?.

4x20 The Originals

Klaus learning that Hayley is pregnant with his child was interesting but wanting her and the baby killed was cold and the way Elijah saved the girl from Marcel's men was great

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

I really like this show more than vampire diaries i really hoping it to be darker and more violent than vampire diaries but given CW network . I did notice few people suggesting that this could become light version of true blood .

4x21 She's Come Undone

After the new approach to try and provoke Elena into turning her humanity failed I'm not surprised Damon did something drastic but Matt being the fall guy was impressive

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Well it worked

The Walking Dead

Goodbye Bonnie good ridden your dead but what a mess she left keep vail open for everyone in the triangle how will they be able to close with her being dead ?

Thread