Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

We'll Always Have Bourbon Street

I really like this episode but i felt sorry for Damon finally think he had her and than realised he didn't. .

4x01 Growing Pains

Rescuing Caroline but leaving Rebekah behind was great but who was in Tyler's skin was disturbing and the town council members rounding up the vampires should make for an interesting start to the season especially if they are now ghosts after that explosion

4x02 Memorial

It looks like Connor is going to be trouble but the way he shot Tyler after he shaking his hand was disturbing but explained why he was so keen to shake everyone's hand

4x03 The Rager

The way Damon and Klaus questioned Connor was great considering they trapped him using his own tools but him being one of the so called five should be interesting

4x04 The Five

Damon taking advantage of Elena and her lesson in choosing a victim was a little out of control at the college party and the Professor being the one who sent Connor wasn't that much of a surprise as he is also new in town

4x05 The Killer

Connor taking Jeremy, Matt and April hostage is going to make life hard as they are not supposed to kill him because of the map but Elena killing him was a surprise as it could of saved her

4x06 We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes

That was some hallucination Elena was having after killing Connor with her stabbing her brother in the neck thinking it was him but being able to find a cure when Klaus couldn't was a surprise

4x07 My Brother's Keeper

April being crowned Miss Mystic Falls was unexpected and Jeremy going after Elena is going to be interesting as it looks like he is the next hunter, it did take them long to figure the Professor was hiding something

4x08 We'll Always Have Bourbon Street

Charlotte being in New Orleans after all those years was bizarre and what a disaster the girls night turned out

4x09 O Come, All Ye Faithful

I was surprised Jeremy conquered some of his dangerous demons with the help of Bonnie this early in the season and I don't suppose Hayley has long to live after what she has done but what Klaus has done id going to be a lot herder to get justice for

After School Special

Well Rebecca was one hell of evil revenge making Elena telling Stephen her true feeling for Damon and trust Klaus to speed up Jermony training programme.

4x10 After School Special

Rebecca's revenge was interesting and Professor Shane surviving does make you wonder what else is he hiding but April being caught in the middle was bizarre

Catch Me If You Can

Well this was an action packed episode but i love ending with that plan i don't know how they will achieve killing an original

4x11 Catch Me If You Can

Damon being compelled to kill Jeremy will make things awkward but at leased he warned him and wouldn't that be ironic if Jeremy could kill Kol instead

A View to a Kill

Well killing Koi was interesting plan but bonnie is becoming quite powerful and they actually did it was great

4x12 A View to a Kill

I thought inviting Kol in was a bad idea but killing him before Bonnie could get there was impressive and Klaus's face when trapped by Bonnie was amusing

Into the Wild

Not quite sure what to make of this episode because it was rather predictable what happen but having one of Five with them certainly provided an interesting twist.

4x13 Into the Wild

It's a shame Caroline was caught up in the violence because Tyler confronted Klaus

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

I am little bit confused at how he able bite her when he was trapped in that section by the spell ?

Renewed For A 5th Season

Thread