Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Luckily yes I have seen that one Bala or you'd have given that away!!! Can't remember them being introduced and friends what with her being Klaus's sister, but I know Elena did feel some compassion for her when talking about homecoming dance etc.

Reply 54#54 gymcoach's post

They became friends after that until what stabbing.

Nice guess when you said finished episode 10 so i knew one earlier episodes

All up to date now!!
Can't wait for the next episode

Do Not Go Gentle

Well i have to say what a great trick to get vampire all in one place but turning him into original was interesting you just knew he would come back somehow

Renewed For A 4th Season

Before Sunset

What a disappointing episode but brother talking about leaving whoever she choose i found amusing-Yeah right they would move away

3x19 Heart of Darkness

Interesting twist at the end with Rebecca not being who we thought and for once Klaus looked worried

3x20 Do Not Go Gentle

Esther getting Bonnie to undo the spell that could prove devastating for everyone will be interesting

I'm glad Damon answered my previous question about vampires entering without being invited, I thought as much but you confirmed it xx

3x21 Before Sunset

Tyler coming to Elena's rescue and standing up to Klaus was great but how many lives has she left before she is turned

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-8-2012 19:14 ]

The Departed

Come on i think we knew this was coming Elena is Vampire but did anyone who watching breaking dawn part 1 notice same ending . You would think they would at least made it a bit diffrent

Most vampire stories such as the Twilight saga, True Blood and the Vampire Diaries will have some kind of similarities just by their nature. All of them make reference to either werewolves, witches, mind readers and other supernatural beings  so I think it's inevitable really

3x22 The Departed

I cant believe they ran off the road to avoid Rebekah and Elena being turned to bring her back to life was an interesting way to end this season

The Vampire Diaries Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres October 11, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Growing Pains

Well not a great start to the season but what an ending .

So much in trying resist being vampire now she is one and to be honest i don't know where they can go from here ?

Memorial

Look like we have new Vampire hunter but he seem hiding a few secrets

The Rager

Well look like Elena isn't as nice as they thought she would be but seeing her get angry was amusing

The Five

So much for the Elena experiment but finding out who sent the hunter was interesting.

We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes

Well i am glad they found a solution to madness problem but seriously he managed find her ring in that lake ?

My Brother's Keeper

So let me get this straight Damon has made Elana his slave by making her drink his blood meaning she slayerd to him . I thought only Klaus had that ability . Talk about dropping a bombshell at the end because just when you think Great she made her mind they do this :Q :Q

Thread