Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Ties That Bind

Well bonny's mother really was no help but it nice to know what doctor was doing with vampire blood

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Klaus having Bonnie's mother compelled was clever but her asking Bonnie to help save Jamie after walking out on her was a little ironic and the doctor using vampire blood to save patients was unusual

i did not see mummy at all i almost thought it was tatia the original potrova wow
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 36#36 babysexylexy's post

Well i had small feelings as we don't know what happens to her but great surprise

reply 37#37 bala's post

oh yes i can only imagine what is going to happen

3x13 Bringing Out the Dead

Elena put a lot of faith in herself being supernatural when she killed him in the hope he would return and i liked the ending

i dont want elijah to die he has a massive heart and a bit of a soft spot for elena no no no

Reply 40#40 babysexylexy's post

Well some people are happy because they fed up of the original as bad guys they want some new bad guys

reply 41#41 bala's post

oh im sure there will be some new ones but elijah isnt bad he was a bit scarry when we fisrt got introduced to him but he is quite a gentleman ans this is a girly thing to say i was secretly hopeing that elena and elijah had a bit of a thing that would have been so cool

3x14 Dangerous Liaisons

Elena's blood in the toast was a great way to cast the spell but binding them all just to kill Klaus is a hell of a plan but i did like the drawing he gave Caroline

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Yeah talk about collateral damage to the family

All My Children

I had a feeling that doctor was trouble from day 1 but Damon plan to streak one of them with the dagger almost worked until Klaus figured out that was happening but now Bonnie a vampire?. That should be interesting.

Reply 45#45 bala's post

What a sacrifice to save Elena but how will Bonnie react to Elena knowing her mothers, Abby was turned into a vampire to save her

Well not much a flashback episode and i can't believe i didn't realise it was him but doctor was nice misdirect but if she believed it was him why did she think she can help him ?.

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Elena and Matt resorting to breaking and entering in their search for evidence was interesting but Meredith tricking them to think she had left was great and vampire, Sage seemed like an amusing character

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-25-2012 21:11 ]

3x17 Break On Through

Sage's unusual method to help Damon figure out what Rebekah is up to was interesting especially how she was able to show him and Meredith was lucky they got back to find her in the bathroom

The Murder of One

Well another interesting revelation killing the original is one thing but link spell has an unforeseen consequence which none of them ever imagine and i am not going ruin it for those who haven't watch the episode .Was it wise to trust him with the stake given he has split personality ?

Reply 50#50 bala's post

They should of killed Sage when she was distracted over Finn's death but their delayed death was an interesting twist

Ok I am working my way through the episodes I've missed, which equated to more than I thought!!
I'm a bit confused, the boys signed the deeds to their house over to Elena to keep her safe but somehow Rebecca turned up and was able to walk straight in without being invited - Damon and Stefan don't own the house so how was she able to do that? Did I miss Elena giving the house back or did the writers not think of that and make a mistake?
Perhaps this has already been discussed but I've only just finished episode 10, so I didn't look on the previous posts in case I read a spoiler - I endeavour to get to episode 18 by tomorrow though

Reply 52#52 gymcoach's post

Are you forgetting about when Rebecca was introduced Elena and Rebecca were friends until not sure whether you reach the episode where Elena stabs her.

Thread