Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Reckoning

Well Klaus back and it didn't take him long to find her but compel Stephen was great there's no way to get him back until they kill him now but i can't wait to see who hunter is.

There's no doubt that TVD is back on form after this episode. So much going on!

Emotionally challenged Stefan has arrived. He's become the new Damon and Damon the old Stefan! Vicky's back and now Matt can see her too. Tyler is the first successful hybrid, thanks to Elena's blood and so that's going to bring all sorts of new joys I'm sure!

Katherine and Jeremy are waking trouble with a capital T !!

Looking forward to the rest of the season now.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

This episode was so much better than the others with so much going on but Klaus disappearing so quick after hearing about Michael was great

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Well this was good episode but great title for an episode, Elena trying to defend herself was amusing but she managed trap him but needed his help escape the car. Catherine got what she deserved i had feeling he feed on vampires.

Wow, amazing episode. Actually, I think this was my favourite so far.

So it looks like by bringing Vicki back Matt/Bonnie opened up a door to all of the supernatural "dead" being back and physically able to do things in the here and now. Welcome back Mason! So who else is coming back?? Lexi, Jenna?

Mikael's awake and he doesn't feed on the living, oh no, he feeds on Vampires! Poor Katherine. I hope she's not dead.

Pain in the butt Tyler is back too!

[ Last edited by shinny at 10-23-2011 00:50 ]

Reply 18#18 bala's post

The escape from the car was lucky and what happened to Katherine should be interesting

Ghost World

What a fantastic episode and Lexie back just in time save Stephen but she really was mean sober coach it will be interesting whether  Elena can stick to Lexie detox plan and Masion and Damon not trusting each other was rather amusing.  

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Great episode, the way the ghost were able to interact with the living was interesting but Lexie smacking Stefan's head into the car was amusing and Caroline was right about who had the necklace

3x08 Ordinary People

Another good history episode with Rebekah revealing some of her family's ancient secrets and the violent past but the reason they became vampires was interesting

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yeah this what i like about this series is the history/flashback episodes

Homecoming

Well Klaus was smarter after all that planning who would thought it was Stephan who could get payback on Klaus . This show has just become more complicated than i could ever imagined.

The Vampire Diaries - Season 2 Bloopers Full DVD Gag Reel

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Elena is starting to get good at sticking the knife in and the way Stephan earned his freedom was impressive and taking the coffins was a great revenge

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well she getting more good at acting the way she did it in such unexpected way was impressive - using a hug to stab her was great way to get close to her.

The New Deal

Well not a bad returning episode but i don't know but i kind felt it was ok episode but it's always great Damon and stephen have a vampire fight

3x10 The New Deal

What a turnaround for Jeremy after almost dying he then returns and shoots the hybrid and chops off his head

I was surprised that I've kind of lost interest in this show now. Feels like they just keep going round and round in the same circles. Hopefully the next episode will be better and I'll change my mind again!

Reply 30#30 shinny's post

Yeah they do seem to go around in circle when are they move on progress the show

Our Town

Well i have stephen playing chicken with Klaus was amusing but saving Caroline was intresting tactic considering he asked Tyler to bite her.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I'm not surprised Caroline wasn't in the mood to celebrate her 18th birthday but what Elena, Bonnie and Matt did to surprise her with a small party in an unusual location was nice and Tyler biting Caroline when he refused to go along with Klaus latest demand was a surprise

Thread