Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Well this was good episode but great title for an episode, Elena trying to defend herself was amusing but she managed trap him but needed his help escape the car. Catherine got what she deserved i had feeling he feed on vampires.

Ghost World

What a fantastic episode and Lexie back just in time save Stephen but she really was mean sober coach it will be interesting whether  Elena can stick to Lexie detox plan and Masion and Damon not trusting each other was rather amusing.  

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yeah this what i like about this series is the history/flashback episodes

Homecoming

Well Klaus was smarter after all that planning who would thought it was Stephan who could get payback on Klaus . This show has just become more complicated than i could ever imagined.

The Vampire Diaries - Season 2 Bloopers Full DVD Gag Reel

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well she getting more good at acting the way she did it in such unexpected way was impressive - using a hug to stab her was great way to get close to her.

The New Deal

Well not a bad returning episode but i don't know but i kind felt it was ok episode but it's always great Damon and stephen have a vampire fight

Reply 30#30 shinny's post

Yeah they do seem to go around in circle when are they move on progress the show

Our Town

Well i have stephen playing chicken with Klaus was amusing but saving Caroline was intresting tactic considering he asked Tyler to bite her.

The Ties That Bind

Well bonny's mother really was no help but it nice to know what doctor was doing with vampire blood

Reply 36#36 babysexylexy's post

Well i had small feelings as we don't know what happens to her but great surprise

Reply 40#40 babysexylexy's post

Well some people are happy because they fed up of the original as bad guys they want some new bad guys

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Yeah talk about collateral damage to the family

All My Children

I had a feeling that doctor was trouble from day 1 but Damon plan to streak one of them with the dagger almost worked until Klaus figured out that was happening but now Bonnie a vampire?. That should be interesting.

Well not much a flashback episode and i can't believe i didn't realise it was him but doctor was nice misdirect but if she believed it was him why did she think she can help him ?.

The Murder of One

Well another interesting revelation killing the original is one thing but link spell has an unforeseen consequence which none of them ever imagine and i am not going ruin it for those who haven't watch the episode .Was it wise to trust him with the stake given he has split personality ?

Reply 52#52 gymcoach's post

Are you forgetting about when Rebecca was introduced Elena and Rebecca were friends until not sure whether you reach the episode where Elena stabs her.

Reply 54#54 gymcoach's post

They became friends after that until what stabbing.

Nice guess when you said finished episode 10 so i knew one earlier episodes

Do Not Go Gentle

Well i have to say what a great trick to get vampire all in one place but turning him into original was interesting you just knew he would come back somehow

Before Sunset

What a disappointing episode but brother talking about leaving whoever she choose i found amusing-Yeah right they would move away

Thread