Thread
Printable Version

Melrose Place Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

FYI, I've reported the picture issue to lbjedward. The correct one should be this pic:

I'm actually surprised at this show. I wasn't expecting too much of it to be honest, but it was a pretty good Pilot episode.

Arrghh, Jonah just really annoys me. I hope Riley leaves him for Auggie!! haha.

Yeh it was a good episode, we got to see more on who the potential killers might be.

Poor Lauren, the only reason Dr Mancini put her on his team is because he knows she's a way in to David's life and he will use her wanting the program so much to get her to spy etc on David.

In fairness Bala if you asked someone to marry you and they took the whole day to say yes, then you find out that they haven't told any of their friends or family, would you not be extremely suspicious that they don't really want to be with you? They are making Jonah out to be a stupid idiot and this is why I don't like his character. I don't like stupid people

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I agree about love being blind but it isn't deaf and dumb as well

Riley should really finish it with him though if she's having doubts. I agree there.

Haha, yeh I know what you mean. See I don't find him lovable at all, but maybe others do. He's the Billy of this Melrose and I never liked the original Billy!!

The guy who plays Auggie is 36 years old in real life. I'd never have thought that. He looks younger.

Just watched the last two episodes. It does look like Ella is more and more guilty, but she was left back at the restaurant/bar when all that happened so I don't think it's her.

It could easily be Sidney. She could have hired someone or she could have been there herself for all we know.

Violet obviously is her mother's daughter. She wanted the bar job and needed to get rid of any obstructions!

Lauren is getting in deeper and deeper into that world. You know for sure it's going to come back and bite her !

Thread