39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Melrose Place Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Gower

Well at least there clear the air Riley and Jona but i hope drag who kill  Sidney. on for much longer because it's getting a bit boring .I can see why orgi and violet are going to leave the show

Sycamore

Well Ella really Jona pretending to be her boyfriend and when she pushed it he really backed out-she should enjoyed it instead trying get more out of the situation. David almost getting trouble by hurt his little brother look on his face was great he really cares for him but that kiss with Laren was so unexpected she in bit trouble.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

i know but she really pushed it with him and did you notice he didn't tell Riley about it ?

Fountain

what an episode i mean Amanda was back and Elle actually realise she not as bad as she think she is but it hard keep friends.

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

she knew it was a test

June

Well nice one David finally got his father caught red-handed thanks to laren i wonder what Amanda is looking for?.

San Vicente

Wow so mystery is solved i can't believe who killed her.

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

but Amanda uses that as leverage to get violet on her side was devious.

Oriole

Well Ellie really got a raw deal with Jona but he eventually did right thing tell Riley about Ellie. Billy Campbell has Amanda boyfriend was great addition to cast.

Goodbye Violet and Olie

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Well we still have no idea what she's looking for ?

Stoner Canyon

Well Lauren has tough decision to make and it's going to be interesting. She really can't get any breaks can she.

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

I wonder what she is going to do

Melrose Place 1x15

What was Jona thinking that Ella would be like in a relationship ?

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

yep but i wonder who her dad is ?

Santa Fe

Well Lauren finally told her friend what her secret job is but Jona really knows how to throw a party , What will Ella do now that Amanda has put her in a difficult position.

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Well i knew he was too good to be true

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Yes but i felt bad jona at end wanted to tell Riley he's now a director but couldn't

Wilshire

Ella simms taking down Amanda was brilliant

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

i really hope there a season 2 but it was good ending if it doesn't get renewed

39 12
Thread