Thread
Printable Version

Melrose Place Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Jonah trying to protect Ella from the German as if that man eater needs help but David and his little brother showed a nicer side of him

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

i know but she really pushed it with him and did you notice he didn't tell Riley about it ?

Fountain

what an episode i mean Amanda was back and Elle actually realise she not as bad as she think she is but it hard keep friends.

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Elle passing Amanda test was interesting but refusing to tell the school was a brave decision

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

she knew it was a test

June

Well nice one David finally got his father caught red-handed thanks to laren i wonder what Amanda is looking for?.

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Ella slipped up asking Jonah to check for emails about herself because of the email he found see wrote about him and that was a great plan to get the necklace David stole back in to his fathers hands

San Vicente

Wow so mystery is solved i can't believe who killed her.

1x12 San Vicente

Wow out of all the suspects for Sydney's murder Vanessa came out of the blue but when she confronted Violet she meet her match

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

but Amanda uses that as leverage to get violet on her side was devious.

Oriole

Well Ellie really got a raw deal with Jona but he eventually did right thing tell Riley about Ellie. Billy Campbell has Amanda boyfriend was great addition to cast.

Goodbye Violet and Olie

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Ellie did get a raw deal with Jona and Amanda didn't treat her any better

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Well we still have no idea what she's looking for ?

Stoner Canyon

Well Lauren has tough decision to make and it's going to be interesting. She really can't get any breaks can she.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Of all the people it had to be for Lauren's last job he must of known all along and now he is using it for his advantage

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

I wonder what she is going to do

Melrose Place 1x15

What was Jona thinking that Ella would be like in a relationship ?

Reply 57#57 bala's post

A birthday party for dogs how strange only in Hollywood and David's lucky break and his IOU, some guys get all the luck

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

yep but i wonder who her dad is ?

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Yes he must be important and she must have some good contacts to find him so quick

Thread