Thread
Printable Version

CSI New York Season 6-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Crossroads

Well finding unusual amount GHB in evidence made it difficult to make him look not guilty but glad judge went on to make a trial .

Means to an End

Well Jo finally got her man but i found it funny how he missed the bullet in the chamber he just too cocky for his own good. . I really didn't see the girl father kill that women coming

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i think it was luck and i am guessing you recognised the wife from related

Who's There

Well that family is so screwed up wife and daughter helping to kill the father was rather sad but both their lives were ruined but what his wife did to him was rather sad. It was rather twisted

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

I still can't get over how crazy that family was ?

Kill Screen

Well figure out he didn't get killed because of his job but because of his hobby was intresting

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I really didn't like this episode man you are really behind on all shows

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well that what i call a sore loser

Sláinte

Well talk about finding body part across town but i don't know it started out well but i got bored half way through and stop paying attention so i didn't catch who killed the guy i assume it was bar owner?.

Unwrapped

So he died because his wife was a drug courier ?

Near Death

Well if ever they was pointless episode this was it we knew they would never kill off Mac taylor but it would been interesting to see if Joe could taken over from him in the next season ?. Have we ever CSI boss who was female apart from Catherine ?

Reignited

Well a nice returning episode i completely forgot Mac got shot so it was nice to see him recover and what a nice case to return to but losing a friend was sad .

ps: You really need to update that banner Stella has left the show

Where There's Smoke...

Well it nice having guy from previous episode actually be the bad guy since we knew his expertise

Unspoken

Wow what an episode this was one best episode so far this season as there was so much going on. I really felt bad for male teacher he seemed to really be a good teacher but because that other teacher thought he was inappropriate with a small child when he really didn't nothing wrong leading to such a horrible outcome was sad. This is the problem if your a male teacher it's so sad.

Wow Lindsey daughter has really grown it was only a few season she was a baby but her being an eye witness was interesting and who would thought her daughter painting  that saved her life.

The collateral damage to innocent girl that got shot by that little boy as a result of him dumping a gun is so sad how was that little boy know that there bullet in the chamber.   .

Clue: SI

Well this was a nice twist to normal CSI episode but Lindsey get a prank pulled on her when the intended target was Adam was amusing but i had my suspicion it was Danny. . There really should put obsession as cause of death

Late Admissions

Well this certainly shows ADH medication to do well SAT isn't new but it was disturbing how the principle look other away since helping his school look good. .

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes it scary to think 3D printer could make a gun but seriously why would that teenager load the gun with real bullets when he could of demonstrate it with blanks ?

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

I was impressed at how they were able make him confess but the way make video of the other guy from old footage . There really a lot of convincing performance starting fake news story and the end putting both of them in the cell and making them confess. Some of it i figured out but not the dead guy in tunk ?.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yes it was good title but he should known his girlfriend might want revenge for going to jail.

White Gold

Well thinking it was cocaine when it was chesse was a costly mistake

Thread