Thread
Printable Version

CSI New York Season 6-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I see what you mean about the balcony falling was very much like Rescue Special Op except for the missing bolts in Rescue but who would of thought it was the marble table that stretched the weight and not the 60 people, i find the comment about looking for signs of a struggle in that mess amusing and the Cherry Bomb group was disgusting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-17-2011 19:13 ]

Reply 21#21 bala's post

That was some scam the judge had with the juveniles and Nelson

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Ali may have lied about her injuries but I'm glad she didn't die in vain and poor Serena not only being raped has now lost her father for murdering Ali but what a moron going after Jo with his cocky attitude

8x10 Clean Sweep

How tragic that Ryan thought he had to fake his own death to escape the stalker that had been harassing them for years and Jennifer flirting with Mac should be interesting

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Yes young Rose

Reply 28#28 bala's post

What a twisted family with Megan setting up the robbery only for Elizabeth to take advantage of the situation to kill Ron but still willing to let her daughter take the wrap for the murder was cold

8x12 Brooklyn ‘Til I Die

How tragic that Michelle thought it was a part of the game but taking Preston home to mother was stupid and i know she was snoring but not hearing them kick the door in was priceless

8x13 The Ripple Effect

No wonder Sid was behaving strange after selling the patent for his pillow for $27,000,000 and who would of thought the two case would be liked by the ripple effect after a stolen bicycle but what a way to take a bike chained to a tree

8x14 Flash Pop

Who would of thought that the lab tech that was murdered in a case that has eerie similarities to a 1950's cold case was because there was only two spots available for promotion

Reply 33#33 bala's post

He payed the ultimate price for cheating but who would of thought video games were so deadly

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I would of been pissed if there was no way of winning but not what you want your son to know

8x16 Sláinte

Shooting Kieran with the same gun he killed Michael Byrne with was a stupid mistake and I'm glad Mac hadn't blown it with Christine when he cancelled their date

8x17 Unwrapped

Elaine being caught with Willis so soon after Kelvin was murdered did make her look guilty and with the evidence not matching her story which didn't help but finding out how the girls got tied up with the drug problem was sad

8x18 Near Death

I didn't think the girl that walked into the pharmacy was with the guy Mac shot but shooting him in the back for a handful of pills was cold and catching her in the bus depot was great, Claire pushing Mac to fight for his life was nice

CSI New York Season 9 General Discussion (May Contain Spoilers)

Season 9 Premieres September 28, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 9 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-16-2012 18:05 ]

9x01 Reignited

It's sad that the fire chief who was a friend of Mac's was killed in a blaze and the arsonist dying by her own trap was great but why didn't she just turn the light out instead of trying to open the door

9x02 Where There's Smoke...

Having two fire episodes one after another would of been bizarre if it wasn't for Leonard being in both episodes but his childhood memories were terrible

9x03 - 2,918 Miles

Jo pulling her gun on Ellie and Jordan thinking they had broke into her place was amusing as they were both about to make out and the way Jamie takes down the guys is becoming a bit of a signature move

9x04 Unspoken

From the clip they shown of the teacher hugging the girl after she fell I didn't see anything wrong with it but the aftermath leading to a child's death was tragic and Lindsay was lucky when he came to the hospital to finish her off

9x05 Misconceptions

The prime suspect of the 20-year-old case involving a missing boy being found murdered on the anniversary of the his disappearance was interesting as he was killed by the child's killer just to keep him quiet

Thread