Thread
Printable Version

CSI New York Season 6-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 44#44 bala's post

I know it's only a TV show but how could they not know the truck was moving before it crashed the gates and a double decker bus would make a better moving nightclub

Reply 47#47 bala's post

7x14 Smooth Criminal
Dr. Theola Kumi using sick and dying people to make money was terrible and Camille was lucky the killer had a soft spot for her

Reply 49#49 bala's post

reversing the voice synthesiser was impressive and ladies fighting back might put future rapists off and considering all the guy they attacked had previous for the same crime but the take down at the pole dancing gym was amusing

Reply 51#51 bala's post

That was a great punch and he didn't see it coming

Reply 53#53 bala's post

It's a shame it took so long to solve the old crime but i liked how Mac pieced together what he remembered and repeating the words the guy in the limo garage said when he kidnapped him was amusing

Reply 55#55 bala's post

The cheat sheet on the water bottle was cleaver

Reply 57#57 bala's post

So it was the cigar box that gave her away but the disguise was good

Reply 60#60 bala's post

What a day for Sheldon to skive off work but getting him to smoke weed was a little insensitive considering where he works and who would of thought what the no 3 special was but at leased Sheldon can put the son at the blast

Reply 62#62 bala's post

He was bold picking Mac's pocket knowing he was a cop but the way they bluffed their way to finding the body in the case was great

Reply 64#64 bala's post

That was some hail of gunfire that teared through the crime lab but I'm not surprised he was angry for what Bill did

Reply 66#66 bala's post

What a great result after nine years and his determined to close his last remaining unsolved case turned out to be two cases but what was the guy thinking when he went for the keys while the car was still on the ramps

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Well i don't suppose hell is any better than prison

CSI New York Season 8 General Discussion (May Contain Spoilers)

Season 8 Premieres September 23, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 8 Here

8x01 Indelible

This was a nice tribute episode in the wake of the tenth anniversary of 9/11 and the girl shooting her friend at the bar was a surprise

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Washing $5 and re-printing them as $20 was different and the way Michael sacrificed his safety by telling Josh to run was impressive but stupid

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Not that Ive checked but i wouldn't know if the watermark was different in every note

Reply 10#10 bala's post

What a price they payed for stealing the wrong car but I'm glad they showed the secret compartment

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Travis was a sociopath but Officer Cooper throwing Danny under the bus was diabolical

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Hank didn't stay clean for very long considering he's only been out three weeks and the guy escaping from the cop car only to be hit by a taxi was ironic but catching the coach from a drop of blood from his nose was a great result

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Who would of thought a fraternity prank would end so tragically but what a scam removing the dead bodies to reuse the graves and the side conversation about what they wanted after their death was a little amusing, Anthony was very lucky they managed to decipher the code to find his location

Thread