Thread
Printable Version

CSI New York Season 6-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 11#11 angel-87's post

She's certainly better than Stella

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well he's going back to jail

Out Of The Sky

How lucky must you be to have bag full of gems fall into your lap but than end up murdered-but good question what would you have done if that happen?

Reply 17#17 angel-87's post

it was a way for her to remember her boyfriend

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

How would he know what was in the bag it was gym bag anyone would thought it was worthless?

Do Not Pass Go

Smart getting other people to destroy evidence while you are in prison but i am glad the parent got there son alive . So we meet Jo adopted daughter- i wonder whether she will make regular appearance ?

Hide Sight

Well it's sad that it turned out to be sniper all because he was jealous of his brother attention . Mac really had no choice

Scared Stiff

Well this was interesting of how women died that guy was a bit crazy in the head.

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yes it was nice conclusion to who murdered his sister but i think mac was glad he was wrong

Shop Till You Drop

Well this was interesting episode and i liked how it was all connected but the ending with the boy handing all employee a Christmas bonus which was stolen from the store was nice.

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

i kind of felt bad for Mac because this first time he gone Christmas shopping this happens.

Reply 33#33 babysexylexy's post

yeah your probably right why do women take ages shopping when us men can shopping within 10 minutes

Reply 35#35 babysexylexy's post

well i prefer cheap clothes

Reply 37#37 babysexylexy's post

your only one on here can open up a topic

To What End?

Well dress up as clown to kill someone and post an advert for clown appear at same spot was smart but it all lead personal for Flack

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well i am surprised she would help him but the mother should help him when he wanted help she turn her back on him

Party Down

Well i don't know about you but i would never get into back off truck that a moving nightclub but shame the guy got easy way out

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

They knew the truck was moving it was to add nightclub experience but they didn't expect it crash into the river

CSI: NY 7x14

Nice guest apperance by ne-yo R& B singer but the fact that he was a hitman was intresting because it doesn't suit his personality but he did a great job

Vigilante

Well i liked how it was 3 women who planned it and they could got away with it if they were smart but CSI manage connect all 3 of them even through the guy got what he deserved the question is was it right ?- according to the episode they couldn't catch the guy but these women manage figure who serial rapist was and handled the situation.

Thread