92 12345
Thread
Printable Version

CSI New York Season 6-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Great episode i liked it when Adam felt threatened by Haylen when she found the print in the lift

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I thought the same thing so i had a look and her next appearance is 6x03

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Great episode i thought the voice on the phone sounded like Sylar from Heroes

CSI NY 6x03 LAT 40° 47' NLong 73° 58'W

This can only be described as the compass killer that slipped through there fingers lets hope this continues next week

CSI NY 6x04 Dead Reckoning

Good episode when the wife confesses to the murder but the evidence lead to a serial killer all because of the cotton buds and a great ending with Danny and the baby

Reply 15#15 bala's post

That was a stupid blunder but at leased they got the arrogant mugger

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Good episode Sheldon may of felt guilty for not spotting what was wrong with the guy in the park but saving the killer was good but he will probably spend the rest of his life in prison

6x07 Hammer Down

I cant believe that they would let the surgeon go ahead with the transplant knowing that the liver came from the dead girl, Ray on the motorcycle was great

Reply 23#23 bala's post

That guy didn't deserve to live he obviously paid to have that liver and didn't care where it came from

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Didn't they track him down because the patient took himself off the transplant list

6x08 Cuckoo's Nest

Good episode with the third in the Compass Killer's cycle of killings and Flack was lucky that Terrence turned up on the train

Reply 29#29 bala's post

That was some pad he had in the sewers

6x10 Death House

That is some penthouse but cruel prize for solving the floor puzzle. when Stella found the secret room and said ill shoot you if you say ladies first was funny

6x11 Second Chances

Good episode when two women take men of the street and clean them up for two years and then kill them for the insurance money

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Now that is an interesting thought

6x12 Criminal Justice

Good episode with the A.D.A. Craig Hansen almost getting away with the perfect murder because of his wife's affair but in the process a real killer nearly got away with murder but nice take down of Antonio trying to silence the witness

6x13 Flag on the Play

Good episode with another twist in the stolen badge and a nice catch at the end

6x14 Sanguine Love

Unusual episode the boyfriend killing her because of the vampirism

6x15 The Formula

Nice work in putting the car back together and Taylor living out his boyhood dream

Reply 46#46 bala's post

All because of the girls they randomly picked up to celebrate his birthday

92 12345
Thread