Thread
Printable Version

CSI New York Season 6-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premiered September 23, 2009

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-4-2010 17:07 ]

Season 7 Premiered September 24, 2010

Discuss Anything Season 7 Here

Episode 1: Epilogue

This was a good season 6 premier, I had a look of disbelief on my face at the start when we see that Stella & Adam had hooked up, the scene when Danny & Mac talked to Risa Calaveras before she was killed was a little intense, It was good to see Adam working the scene in the office building because it seemed like he had a spring in his step, It might just be me but I didn’t like the Haylen Becall character, It was a shame the second victim Albert died but at least he went down fighting, I thought the conclusion to the case was a bit weak, I like the storyline about Danny having temporary paralysis and look forward to seeing how that story develops.

Episode 2: Blacklist Featuring Grave Digger

This episode was a little better than the season 6 premier, It might just be me but I liked the Big Willie Brown character, the scene when Flack took a picture of Junior Mosley's foot with the needle still in it was funny because of what Mac said, I really liked the scenes of Mac talking with the suspect on the phone, I loved the flashbacks to a younger Mac Taylor in his Marine Uniform talking to his dying father, my favourite scene was of Mac talking to the killer Victor Benton in his hospital bed, I hope that the storyline about Flack still having flashbacks to Angell dying takes centre stage sooner rather than later.

Renewed For A 9th Season

Thread