104 123456
Thread
Printable Version

CSI New York Season 6-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Epilogue

This was very strong start to the season and so far the best CSI opener i mean i forgotten about the  clif-hanger about bar shooting but i eventually remember but the consequence of the shooting for Danny was sad he is temporary disabled i hope but that really show how Mac deal with it he very focused finding out.  It all turn out random shooting

Adam and Stella i didn't see coming but there do make a odd couple  

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

i have a feeling she will be back

blacklist featuring hangman

Well it great cat and mouse episode hi-jack Sat-nav and hacking into computer system but i like how mac got him to call him

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

LOL yeah i was thinking same thing but you could tell he was unwell

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

It doesn't continue but there will future episode continue but next week a different episode.

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes this good episode you just didn't know who was the killer but  the ending was nice

battle scars

Accidentally homicide just prove to his girlfriend he was a man -that got stupidest thing i seen on CSI .

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

unfortunately this happens more than than we would like to think

Reply 18#18 Teachergirl's post

it's amazing what men will do to prove they are a man

It Happened to Me

food party

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well they had no choice if he arrested him that guy on operating table would die. Part 2 from CSI miami episode and things are getting more difficult i can't wait CSI episode for conclusion.

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

No the doctor paided for it not the patient-didn't  you listen to integration flack was asking him.

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Terrence  really was a surprise i mean of all people save him it was a gangster . next week it's on capture of compass killer

Manhattanhenge

so they finally caught him and he's getting the help he needs

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was show you , that you can do anything no matter where you are

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

yeah that line was funny but that house really felt like a horror movie house.

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

That cold blooded women -did you hear how they justified kill them-there would of been dead anywhere . maybe dexter should pay a visit to these women

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

yes i like how he tried pull a fast one on CSI it must be hard being friends with craig but it show no matter how well you know someone anyone is capable of murder and he almost got away with it.

one thing he could paid an independent lab to run the finger prints. he must have contacts as ADA?.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

He really needs to tell Mac about this

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Yep did we really need this-i blame all those vampire shows on tv

104 123456
Thread