Thread
Printable Version

CSI New York Season 6-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 1: Epilogue

This was a good season 6 premier, I had a look of disbelief on my face at the start when we see that Stella & Adam had hooked up, the scene when Danny & Mac talked to Risa Calaveras before she was killed was a little intense, It was good to see Adam working the scene in the office building because it seemed like he had a spring in his step, It might just be me but I didn’t like the Haylen Becall character, It was a shame the second victim Albert died but at least he went down fighting, I thought the conclusion to the case was a bit weak, I like the storyline about Danny having temporary paralysis and look forward to seeing how that story develops.

Episode 2: Blacklist Featuring Grave Digger

This episode was a little better than the season 6 premier, It might just be me but I liked the Big Willie Brown character, the scene when Flack took a picture of Junior Mosley's foot with the needle still in it was funny because of what Mac said, I really liked the scenes of Mac talking with the suspect on the phone, I loved the flashbacks to a younger Mac Taylor in his Marine Uniform talking to his dying father, my favourite scene was of Mac talking to the killer Victor Benton in his hospital bed, I hope that the storyline about Flack still having flashbacks to Angell dying takes centre stage sooner rather than later.

8x01 Indelible

This was a nice tribute episode in the wake of the tenth anniversary of 9/11 and the girl shooting her friend at the bar was a surprise

What a moving episode. Are the plaques they showed at the end something they really did in NYC?

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes it was nice episode but i think Mac has to come back to the lab it wouldn't be same without him.

Good question Teachergirl

Keep It Real

Well it's sad to think innocent guy died for his friend mistake

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Washing $5 and re-printing them as $20 was different and the way Michael sacrificed his safety by telling Josh to run was impressive but stupid

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well watermark gave away the fake

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Not that Ive checked but i wouldn't know if the watermark was different in every note

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I suppose your right but most places do have a UV scanners to check only pawn shops don't hence why he was fooled.

Cavallino Rampante

Well this was interesting episode daughter picking up whether their dad left off but shame they decided con the killer cost them their lives but how were they suppose to know about secret compartment but loved how they trapped him in car at the end.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

What a price they payed for stealing the wrong car but I'm glad they showed the secret compartment

Officer Involved

Well i like how this continue from last week episode with Danny put tough decision and i am surprised he came back to the lab with a demotion. It kind of felt like he gived up just because he thought they were his friend he's was the boss and should acted like one.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Travis was a sociopath but Officer Cooper throwing Danny under the bus was diabolical

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well it gave the writer an excuse to put him back in the lab

Air Apparent

A blood drop was all they needed to get coach but i know it was a frame job.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Hank didn't stay clean for very long considering he's only been out three weeks and the guy escaping from the cop car only to be hit by a taxi was ironic but catching the coach from a drop of blood from his nose was a great result

Get Me Out of Here!

Well that was one hell wild goose chase to find the person but what they were doing with old graves was awful

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Who would of thought a fraternity prank would end so tragically but what a scam removing the dead bodies to reuse the graves and the side conversation about what they wanted after their death was a little amusing, Anthony was very lucky they managed to decipher the code to find his location

Crushed

We saw that party collapse coming from the start kind of reminded me Rescue special op episode where exactly the same thing  happens but what those boys were doing virgins was awful

Thread