Thread
Printable Version

CSI New York Season 6-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

who says women can't hit

Reply 51#51 bala's post

That was a great punch and he didn't see it coming

The Untouchable

Well this good episode Mac trying remember clues from dead girl put new spin on things but kidnap mac was a risky move.

Reply 53#53 bala's post

It's a shame it took so long to solve the old crime but i liked how Mac pieced together what he remembered and repeating the words the guy in the limo garage said when he kidnapped him was amusing

Do or Die

All because she was jealous of her . Those kids were spoilt and amount camera they had taking picture really showed how shallow these kids really are but what a way cheat remote access to teacher computer that will give student ideas

[ Last edited by bala at 3-12-2011 12:39 ]

Reply 55#55 bala's post

The cheat sheet on the water bottle was cleaver

Identity Crisis

Well good episode but finding out who she was a challenge

Reply 57#57 bala's post

So it was the cigar box that gave her away but the disguise was good

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Well she one hell of con artist

Food For Thought

Sheldon new girlfriend in getting him into so much trouble as for case the son shouldn't blow up the van.. I can understand why he would do it but he should reported it to police and get it shut down?.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-9-2011 12:15 ]

Reply 60#60 bala's post

What a day for Sheldon to skive off work but getting him to smoke weed was a little insensitive considering where he works and who would of thought what the no 3 special was but at leased Sheldon can put the son at the blast

Father Of The Bride

Well look like Mac has new bad guy on his back

Reply 62#62 bala's post

He was bold picking Mac's pocket knowing he was a cop but the way they bluffed their way to finding the body in the case was great

Life Sentence

What a crazy conclusion to last week episode i almost impressed how he managed shoot his way through the whole crime lab from another building

Reply 64#64 bala's post

That was some hail of gunfire that teared through the crime lab but I'm not surprised he was angry for what Bill did

Exit Strategy

This was great episode that little girl who witness the shooting it was rather nice he kept her 7 years and raise her like his daughter. . It really made me like him when that reveal shame he got shot trying to go for the keys. .Is Mac thinking retiring? .

Reply 66#66 bala's post

What a great result after nine years and his determined to close his last remaining unsolved case turned out to be two cases but what was the guy thinking when he went for the keys while the car was still on the ramps

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

He didn't want to go to prison for kidnapping a little girl think about what the other inmate would do to him?

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Well i don't suppose hell is any better than prison

CSI New York Season 8 General Discussion (May Contain Spoilers)

Season 8 Premieres September 23, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 8 Here

Thread