Thread
Printable Version

CSI New York Season 6-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I know what she did was wrong but what a great Robin Hood story for Christmas and as they said she probably won't be around for the trial

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

i kind of felt bad for Mac because this first time he gone Christmas shopping this happens.

reply 32#32 bala's post

i think mac probably enjoyed shopping more because of what happened men aren't fans of shopping i think he was actually relieved
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 33#33 babysexylexy's post

yeah your probably right why do women take ages shopping when us men can shopping within 10 minutes

reply 34#34 bala's post

actually im a very good but bad shopper i spend way too much and very quickly, im not like other girls i cant look at something for 30 mins leave it and then go and come back, i cannot do that i like it i buy it

Reply 35#35 babysexylexy's post

well i prefer cheap clothes

reply 36#36 bala's post

we always seem to go off in tangents woops

Reply 37#37 babysexylexy's post

your only one on here can open up a topic

reply 38#38 bala's post

actually i said mac was probably greatfull because he probably didn't like shopping ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

To What End?

Well dress up as clown to kill someone and post an advert for clown appear at same spot was smart but it all lead personal for Flack

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Posting the advert for clown's to appear at same spot was very clever and it's sad that the only way for him to be safe was to kill them that he helped Flack put away

7x12 Holding Cell

Another interesting case which turned out to be suicide caused by depression which is sad and covered up by his girlfriend

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well i am surprised she would help him but the mother should help him when he wanted help she turn her back on him

Party Down

Well i don't know about you but i would never get into back off truck that a moving nightclub but shame the guy got easy way out

Reply 44#44 bala's post

I know it's only a TV show but how could they not know the truck was moving before it crashed the gates and a double decker bus would make a better moving nightclub

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

They knew the truck was moving it was to add nightclub experience but they didn't expect it crash into the river

CSI: NY 7x14

Nice guest apperance by ne-yo R& B singer but the fact that he was a hitman was intresting because it doesn't suit his personality but he did a great job

Reply 47#47 bala's post

7x14 Smooth Criminal
Dr. Theola Kumi using sick and dying people to make money was terrible and Camille was lucky the killer had a soft spot for her

Vigilante

Well i liked how it was 3 women who planned it and they could got away with it if they were smart but CSI manage connect all 3 of them even through the guy got what he deserved the question is was it right ?- according to the episode they couldn't catch the guy but these women manage figure who serial rapist was and handled the situation.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

reversing the voice synthesiser was impressive and ladies fighting back might put future rapists off and considering all the guy they attacked had previous for the same crime but the take down at the pole dancing gym was amusing

Thread