Thread
Printable Version

CSI New York Season 6-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

loved the fake lie detector test and the countdown by new girl also the hating math comments lol. very funny in amongst some depressing scenes.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 11#11 angel-87's post

She's certainly better than Stella

Reply 10#10 bala's post

It did look like the mother was responsive but could you imagine that your son killed a couple thinking he was killing you

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well he's going back to jail

Out Of The Sky

How lucky must you be to have bag full of gems fall into your lap but than end up murdered-but good question what would you have done if that happen?

7x04 Sangre Por Sangre

Flack was lucky to be alive after saving Hazel but she was unfortunate to see the killer but the hand print was the key to everything and Mac shooting Luther thinking he was shooting him but saving his life instead

was great episode and loved that she kept the ring at the end but cant believe she tossed it in to fountain.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 17#17 angel-87's post

it was a way for her to remember her boyfriend

Reply 15#15 bala's post

It's a shame the mugger wasn't smart enough to steel the bag but the look on his face when he was told what was in it was funny

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

How would he know what was in the bag it was gym bag anyone would thought it was worthless?

Do Not Pass Go

Smart getting other people to destroy evidence while you are in prison but i am glad the parent got there son alive . So we meet Jo adopted daughter- i wonder whether she will make regular appearance ?

Hide Sight

Well it's sad that it turned out to be sniper all because he was jealous of his brother attention . Mac really had no choice

Reply 21#21 bala's post

That was clever getting the couple to destroy evidence while looking for their son and finding him alive was great but tragic that the girl in prison had god the wrong kids in the first place

Reply 22#22 bala's post

That was sad that his brothers abduction and return he felt left out but after all the killings he is lucky to be alive thanks to Mac's quick thinking by shooting his exploding bullets

Scared Stiff

Well this was interesting of how women died that guy was a bit crazy in the head.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

The motions son was creepy and the ghost stories was amusing but why try to dig up a body after 15 years, lets hope this story continues

7x09 Justified

Mitch Barrett was crazy but when they tried to arrest him it was funny and solving the murder of Chief Ted Carver sister was nice conclusion to last weeks episode. She was killed by her son Jay but when we learned what she did to her children you felt sorry for Jay

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yes it was nice conclusion to who murdered his sister but i think mac was glad he was wrong

Shop Till You Drop

Well this was interesting episode and i liked how it was all connected but the ending with the boy handing all employee a Christmas bonus which was stolen from the store was nice.

im not feeling much love for stella i loved her character especially since she is greek in real life i guess im just biased

Thread