Thread
Printable Version

CSI New York Season 6-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Point of View

Great episode mac accidental witness a neighbour planning a chemical attack while recovery from being injuries. Peyton return was great

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Mac witnesses a mysterious briefcase exchange While he recuperates at home but him analyzing the other neighbour was funny especially with the girls mother walking in on them

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Well we finally saw the human side to Mac

Reply 63#63 bala's post

It was nice to see that side of Mac but on the one day he's at home he witnessed something suspicious was a great coincidence

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Bad timing for Peyton to return since he already involved wit that doctor

i never really liked peyton anyway i found her kind of whiney.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Vacation Getaway

How many lives does Shane Casey have ?-the lighthouse fall really took mickey with that clif-hanger, no way he could survived but he did and escaped .

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Lindsay telling Danny how she would get away with his murder was brilliant and believable but the lighthouse fall was over the top and another good cliffhanger

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

It's scary how good a liar she was

The "Lindsay Murder" was funny but as for what I think about the rest of the show:  THE STUPIDEST EPISODE EVER!!
I normally like this show but there were so many over the top ridiculous things in this one, that I just couldn't handle it.  I can't even be bothered to mention them.

CSI New York Season 6-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premiered September 24, 2010

Discuss Anything Season 7 Here

The 34th Floor

What a way to start a season and Lindsey is going to go through a tough time it seem after she killed Shane Casey and get an medal for it will be a constant reminder. Selena Ward as a replacement for Stella was good. She really has great sense of humour BYOBTW was amusing.   

Flack : Your Turn -Great one liner
Danny: Your kidding

am liking the new team member as replacement for stella but then i never really liked stella to begin with so any body could have been better lol
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 3#3 angel-87's post

Yeah that thing with stella she was always serious not like the new one

Reply 2#2 bala's post

How unfortunate for the victim to go to the crime lab on the one day it was empty and what a first day on the job for Jo

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well Mac was actually there when it happen

unfriendly Chat

What luck Adam happen to catch the murder via internet but it really makes you wonder how internet webcam people have and are willing let complete stranger in their home and see what they are doing.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

That hit Adam hard after witnessing the young woman being strangled but disobeying Mack cost him three days suspension

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

He probably thought 3 days was worth it.

Damned If You Do

Mac question the mother who was injuried pointing to her son but i think we all knew from start it wasn't the son but that guy who did it was stupid he should made sure his parents were still living in that house.

Thread