Thread
Printable Version

CSI New York Season 6-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

He really needs to tell Mac about this

6x14 Sanguine Love

Unusual episode the boyfriend killing her because of the vampirism

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Yep did we really need this-i blame all those vampire shows on tv

6x15 The Formula

Nice work in putting the car back together and Taylor living out his boyhood dream

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

yes that nice way to end an episode i can't believe owner was one responsible

Uncertainty Rules

A series of unfortunate coincident leading to the murder-i do enjoy an CSI episode where it was all random coincident.. There really no logic behind it

Reply 46#46 bala's post

All because of the girls they randomly picked up to celebrate his birthday

6x17 Pot of Gold

I loved the notes between 39 and 40 but him picking up the same paper on the same page was stretching it to much

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Well they needed to give him a girlfriend and what a story they have

Rest In Peace, Marina Garito

if only he didn't go back apartment he would got away it but pool fight was good

Reply 50#50 bala's post

The foam french fry was a great find

Redemptio

Hawks find out who killed his sister but he really help him during the lockdown.

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Who would of thought that this was his goal when he lost his badge all those weeks ago but the guy who helped Hawks seemed remorseful for killing his sister

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I think that was the point of this plot -there was reason why the writers keep on building that story-line they knew this wouldn't disappoint fans.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

True- I like it when storylines continue and at first it makes no sense and then suddenly you remember things that happened in a previous episode and it all falls into place. I like that.

Unusual Suspects

What an awful way to die-should at least call the ambulance instead of getting rid of body

Reply 56#56 bala's post

That was an awful way to die but what was an accident became something worse because they got rid of the body

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

All because there were trying to make money

Something are really ain't worth the money

6x21 Unusual Suspects

Great episode when a 14-year-old boy who has been shot in front of his 12-year-old brother which turns out the boys did a bank robbery to get the money to pay the rent but went tragically wrong when the guy who was casing the bank himself took the money

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

It was a good episode but it's also sad to think kids thought rob a bank a good idea

Thread