Thread
Printable Version

CSI New York Season 6-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Good episode Sheldon may of felt guilty for not spotting what was wrong with the guy in the park but saving the killer was good but he will probably spend the rest of his life in prison

6x07 Hammer Down

I cant believe that they would let the surgeon go ahead with the transplant knowing that the liver came from the dead girl, Ray on the motorcycle was great

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well they had no choice if he arrested him that guy on operating table would die. Part 2 from CSI miami episode and things are getting more difficult i can't wait CSI episode for conclusion.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

That guy didn't deserve to live he obviously paid to have that liver and didn't care where it came from

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

No the doctor paided for it not the patient-didn't  you listen to integration flack was asking him.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Didn't they track him down because the patient took himself off the transplant list

6x08 Cuckoo's Nest

Good episode with the third in the Compass Killer's cycle of killings and Flack was lucky that Terrence turned up on the train

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Terrence  really was a surprise i mean of all people save him it was a gangster . next week it's on capture of compass killer

Manhattanhenge

so they finally caught him and he's getting the help he needs

Reply 29#29 bala's post

That was some pad he had in the sewers

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was show you , that you can do anything no matter where you are

6x10 Death House

That is some penthouse but cruel prize for solving the floor puzzle. when Stella found the secret room and said ill shoot you if you say ladies first was funny

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

yeah that line was funny but that house really felt like a horror movie house.

6x11 Second Chances

Good episode when two women take men of the street and clean them up for two years and then kill them for the insurance money

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

That cold blooded women -did you hear how they justified kill them-there would of been dead anywhere . maybe dexter should pay a visit to these women

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Now that is an interesting thought

6x12 Criminal Justice

Good episode with the A.D.A. Craig Hansen almost getting away with the perfect murder because of his wife's affair but in the process a real killer nearly got away with murder but nice take down of Antonio trying to silence the witness

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

yes i like how he tried pull a fast one on CSI it must be hard being friends with craig but it show no matter how well you know someone anyone is capable of murder and he almost got away with it.

one thing he could paid an independent lab to run the finger prints. he must have contacts as ADA?.

Liked the last episode- interesting time frame too with jumping back and forth. Interesting storyline with good twists. I wonder if the lost wallet and badge will be important for a future storyline???? What do you think?

6x13 Flag on the Play

Good episode with another twist in the stolen badge and a nice catch at the end

Thread