Thread
Printable Version

CSI New York Season 6-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Unwrapped

So he died because his wife was a drug courier ?

Near Death

Well if ever they was pointless episode this was it we knew they would never kill off Mac taylor but it would been interesting to see if Joe could taken over from him in the next season ?. Have we ever CSI boss who was female apart from Catherine ?

Renewed For A 9th Season

8x16 Sláinte

Shooting Kieran with the same gun he killed Michael Byrne with was a stupid mistake and I'm glad Mac hadn't blown it with Christine when he cancelled their date

8x17 Unwrapped

Elaine being caught with Willis so soon after Kelvin was murdered did make her look guilty and with the evidence not matching her story which didn't help but finding out how the girls got tied up with the drug problem was sad

8x18 Near Death

I didn't think the girl that walked into the pharmacy was with the guy Mac shot but shooting him in the back for a handful of pills was cold and catching her in the bus depot was great, Claire pushing Mac to fight for his life was nice

Reply 9#9 bala's post

you don't need a UV scanner to check the watermark, only a strong light to hold it up to.  besides if all the twenties and fifties have the security tag inside of it, you're good to go.    the pen that people use to check if its a twenty isn't that reliable.  any piece of paper dabbed with bleach will react the same way as if it WAS a twenty.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

not really, Catherine was the only female boss and they had to show her as a screw up which frankly I don't understand.  she did a good job with what she had.  the star power of Laurence Fishburne just took over.  i don't think anyone thought that the series would continue after Grissom left.  

and Jo did take over for a little while when Mac 'quit.'  now that was really pointless when we knew he'd be coming back to the lab.  was it just me this season but did anyone else think that CBS was trying to kill the show by giving us promos that revealed too much of what would happen in the episode?

CSI New York Season 9 General Discussion (May Contain Spoilers)

Season 9 Premieres September 28, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 9 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-16-2012 18:05 ]

Reignited

Well a nice returning episode i completely forgot Mac got shot so it was nice to see him recover and what a nice case to return to but losing a friend was sad .

ps: You really need to update that banner Stella has left the show

Where There's Smoke...

Well it nice having guy from previous episode actually be the bad guy since we knew his expertise

9x01 Reignited

It's sad that the fire chief who was a friend of Mac's was killed in a blaze and the arsonist dying by her own trap was great but why didn't she just turn the light out instead of trying to open the door

9x02 Where There's Smoke...

Having two fire episodes one after another would of been bizarre if it wasn't for Leonard being in both episodes but his childhood memories were terrible

9x03 - 2,918 Miles

Jo pulling her gun on Ellie and Jordan thinking they had broke into her place was amusing as they were both about to make out and the way Jamie takes down the guys is becoming a bit of a signature move

Unspoken

Wow what an episode this was one best episode so far this season as there was so much going on. I really felt bad for male teacher he seemed to really be a good teacher but because that other teacher thought he was inappropriate with a small child when he really didn't nothing wrong leading to such a horrible outcome was sad. This is the problem if your a male teacher it's so sad.

Wow Lindsey daughter has really grown it was only a few season she was a baby but her being an eye witness was interesting and who would thought her daughter painting  that saved her life.

The collateral damage to innocent girl that got shot by that little boy as a result of him dumping a gun is so sad how was that little boy know that there bullet in the chamber.   .

Clue: SI

Well this was a nice twist to normal CSI episode but Lindsey get a prank pulled on her when the intended target was Adam was amusing but i had my suspicion it was Danny. . There really should put obsession as cause of death

9x04 Unspoken

From the clip they shown of the teacher hugging the girl after she fell I didn't see anything wrong with it but the aftermath leading to a child's death was tragic and Lindsay was lucky when he came to the hospital to finish her off

9x05 Misconceptions

The prime suspect of the 20-year-old case involving a missing boy being found murdered on the anniversary of the his disappearance was interesting as he was killed by the child's killer just to keep him quiet

9x06 The Lady in the Lake

Draining the pond to find a gun but turning up two along with a woman in a ball gown was interesting especially with it being described as a twisted fairy tale but Matthew seeing his own mother killing his girlfriend was tragic

9x07 Clue: SI

The prank on Lindsay turning into her own crime scene was amusing and the board game Clue I always thought was Cluedo

Thread