Thread
Printable Version

CSI New York Season 6-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

CSI New York Season 6-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premiered September 23, 2009

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-4-2010 17:07 ]

Epilogue

This was very strong start to the season and so far the best CSI opener i mean i forgotten about the  clif-hanger about bar shooting but i eventually remember but the consequence of the shooting for Danny was sad he is temporary disabled i hope but that really show how Mac deal with it he very focused finding out.  It all turn out random shooting

Adam and Stella i didn't see coming but there do make a odd couple  

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Great episode i liked it when Adam felt threatened by Haylen when she found the print in the lift

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

i have a feeling she will be back

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I thought the same thing so i had a look and her next appearance is 6x03

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes, what they don't  know is that Adam's job was saved by the others not taking their vacations during the budget cuttings- this could get interesting!!!

blacklist featuring hangman

Well it great cat and mouse episode hi-jack Sat-nav and hacking into computer system but i like how mac got him to call him

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Great episode i thought the voice on the phone sounded like Sylar from Heroes

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

LOL yeah i was thinking same thing but you could tell he was unwell

CSI NY 6x03 LAT 40° 47' NLong 73° 58'W

This can only be described as the compass killer that slipped through there fingers lets hope this continues next week

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

It doesn't continue but there will future episode continue but next week a different episode.

CSI NY 6x04 Dead Reckoning

Good episode when the wife confesses to the murder but the evidence lead to a serial killer all because of the cotton buds and a great ending with Danny and the baby

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes this good episode you just didn't know who was the killer but  the ending was nice

The thing with the cotton buds? This really did happen- was all over the news in my country a few weeks back. For months they'd talk about that phantom woman. I knew this would be an interesting thing to pick up by CSI writers.

battle scars

Accidentally homicide just prove to his girlfriend he was a man -that got stupidest thing i seen on CSI .

Reply 15#15 bala's post

That was a stupid blunder but at leased they got the arrogant mugger

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

unfortunately this happens more than than we would like to think

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Sadly that is all too true. SO stupid. Especially since the girl will feel guilty too. After all he did it because he had the feeling that she did not think he'd defend her.

Reply 18#18 Teachergirl's post

it's amazing what men will do to prove they are a man

It Happened to Me

food party

Thread