Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

This episode was originally scheduled to air near the end of Season 1, but was held back until 2010. This led to several continuity glitches, including one main character, and the crew from the 1st season being listed.

Source

Johari Window

Well this was interesting episode but it was sad episode those people living with that deformity is awful.

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes but i think this is the first time Walter has taken a life

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-22-2010 12:00  
Good episode i wonder what Walter was talking about when he said he couldn't let Peter die again
Weren't you pay attention remember Peter died when he was 7 and Walter went into other reality to get that Peter bring him back and as result he discovered how  to cross reality which is why Bell made him repress those memories so that no-one could abuse that power.

Jacksonville

Wow this episode was interesting we got see one effect on Olivia when Walter was conducting test on her when she was a child.

Peter

Well a very good background episode on How Peter was saved by Walter. Still he caused the rip in reality and now has to shoulder the blame. The observers should stopped Walter from ever creating the technology for that. If  Walteranative from other dimension is just as intellgent as Walter why doesn't he come over and take Peter back?. That was only hole i can see in story-line. .

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Your right the damage has been done-really it's observer who had power to stop him but they didn't because they knew Peter would be important.

Olivia. In The Lab. With The Revolver.

Well typical Fringe episode but i can't wait peter reaction to what Walter tell him about him.

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Well that make this series possible for many season-they will never run out test subjects.

White Tulip

How long can he keep it a secret i wish it was revealed to Peter where he came from otherwise it will get boring.

Reply 61#61 slade01's post

It's like there stretch out out the story-line i just wish they got it over and done with

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

It will be interesting how Peter finds out

The Man from the Other Side

I am happy he finds out and what a way to find out . Look like he done a runner but who man on the bridge?.

Reply 66#66 Sweetp's post

That's a good theory

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

It would be too obvious ?

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

That why i gave this episode a miss

Northwest Passage

This was a great episode and it great Peter trying solve a case solo without the FBI and look like everyone was right it was Peter father from other side

Reply 74#74 angel-87's post

Now question is whether he sane or like Walter?

Over There, Part 1

This episode felt like i was watching a sci-fi movie i mean i really enjoyed the other side-i mean she seen what Walter has done now peter going destroy everything .

Reply 81#81 carlorica's post

Remember Peter is from two diffrent sides something the other side he is not meant to do

Thread