Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 slade01's post

please remember he was on a tight deadline

Fringe 2x05 Dream Logic

Interesting episode but Olivia and the business cards was odd but at least she is gonna be fine

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Using other people dreams as a drugs was an interesting concept

It has been a good season but I am still trying to figure out if they are going any where.

Are they tring to stop the other side?? I mean the story line of them tring to find the head has not finished yet.

I love the show for all its twist and turns.

Reply 24#24 carlorica's post

yes there trying stop realities from merging

Earthling

Well another great episode turning people to dust was crazy and ending sending back into space

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Shooting him in the head was one was to get the shadow back to the body but i didn't know what to expect with the little girl

Of Human Action

mind control i figured it was the kid all because he wanted find out his mother but we find out at end that he was an experiment all long.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Nina from Massive Dynamic thinks that it was a success if this was a success Nina needs to find a new career

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well she really is evil

The top 10 Things You Need to Know to Prepare for Tonight's Episode of Fringe

August

Well this was an interesting episode an observer named august save a girl because he cares for her-that show human side but i was surprised how he made her important ?

Reply 32#32 bala's post

August saving Christine from the plane crash was interesting but making her important by making her responsible for the death of one of their own was strange and Olivia on the big dipper considering she is scared of heights to please her niece was nice

snakehead

wow that was a disgusting episode

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Peter was a bit careless but lucky when he went in without backup and Walter not being able to remember Peter's number was sad

Grey Matters

Well so some put Walter brain matter in other people but the ending was odd.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

That was some great shooting from Olivia but having to let one go to save Walter but injecting the antidote in the right order with out hesitation spoiled it for me a little hesitation would of been more believable

Reply 36#36 bala's post

It may have been odd but I have a feeling that the key to opening the door ways was altered before they took his pieces of his mind and the other guy put the real way in another place in walters mind and he was remembering where that was.

Reply 38#38 carlorica's post

Yeah but him having that power was dangerous which was why it was removed

Unearthed

Am i missing something i though he was dead her FBI partner ?

Thread